Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go back to FL. Gary, not the answer I was hoping for.. lol just kidding!

I used duct tape to cover the mouth of the carburetor. As Gary said, that will allow you to pressurize the intake system with the smoke. [i used a Swisher Sweet!] :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Go back to FL. Gary, not the answer I was hoping for.. lol just kidding!

I used duct tape to cover the mouth of the carburetor. As Gary said, that will allow you to pressurize the intake system with the smoke. [i used a Swisher Sweet!] :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Ok sounds like that's what the Dr. Ordered, I haven't a a swisher in a very long time :nabble_smiley_wink:

Thanks Jonathan

WHIDTMTT? Used it, Big Blue, to move the trailer back under the car port. No muss, no fuss, just putt putt in granny 4lo w/the hubs locked and it pushes, using the front-mounted receiver, the trailer right into position. :nabble_smiley_grin:

Did you notice if the grass needs mowing? :nabble_anim_blbl:

Did you notice if the grass needs mowing? :nabble_anim_blbl:

I did notice - it doesn't. Looks like it was cut very well exactly 24 hours ago. It had even been trimmed and all of the trimmings blown out into the yard.

Janey has a crew trimming the shrubs in front, and when came to set the job up they asked if we needed them to mow the lawn. She said "No, my husband has a brand new mower and he will do it." The hazards of having the right equipment. :nabble_anim_confused: