Bullnose Forums

F350 Rollback

That would be awesome for logging! :nabble_smiley_good:

But the diesels, and the 460's, didn't happen until late '83, and even then they may have gone mainly to CA. So an '80 diesel doesn't compute. Someone had to have transplanted it.

I checked out this guys profile. Looks like he builds a lot of vehicles. So there is a good chance your right, he probably did a transplant.

That would be awesome for logging! :nabble_smiley_good:

But the diesels, and the 460's, didn't happen until late '83, and even then they may have gone mainly to CA. So an '80 diesel doesn't compute. Someone had to have transplanted it.

If you look closely, that truck is clearly not a 1980. The emblems, the burlwood bezels, all that wiring and vacuum stuff on the passenger side fender liner, and the door panels tell me this is an 85-86.

I see it all the time on classified ads. Lazy sellers list an 81-89 as an 80 because they either don't know the year and don't care to check, or they just mistype it.

If you look closely, that truck is clearly not a 1980. The emblems, the burlwood bezels, all that wiring and vacuum stuff on the passenger side fender liner, and the door panels tell me this is an 85-86.

I see it all the time on classified ads. Lazy sellers list an 81-89 as an 80 because they either don't know the year and don't care to check, or they just mistype it.

Screenshot_20191031-221552_Facebook.thumb.jpg.2237c83adbed36153cc0631f0cede4bd.jpg