Bullnose Forums

Decoding rear axle tag

Having trouble posting images tonight. So here is the url to the pic on FTE

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.ford-trucks.com-vbulletin/2000x1081/difftag_2d7fb88290446ea77378c54bb32cd48a66275120.jpg

Our image uploader did not like that url either.

You can't link a pic on the FTE servers.

Once you post it there it's theirs.

You can upload it to nabble by choosing a file on your device and selecting 'large size', or you can link it from your photo host (Apple or Google photos, Flickr, etc..) IF you select it as 'public'.

You can upload it to nabble by choosing a file on your device and selecting 'large size', or you can link it from your photo host (Apple or Google photos, Flickr, etc..) IF you select it as 'public'.

Right, Jim. FTE doesn't share like other sites do.

Anyway, have you tried the decoder here? Documentation/Specifications/Rear Axles. Or Documentation/Driveline/Axles & Differentials.

But I do think you have it figured out.

I had uploaded several images from my computer over the last week, but tonight it's just silent fail.

So, y'all couldn't see that image here? But I could. Must be a valid token on my machine.