Bullnose Forums

Cooling system.

Something got in my head and told me to go dig in the shed...:nabble_smiley_thinking:Whatdayouknow, a genuine Ford 460 water neck with no ports. (EFI, marked F4TE-8504-BA)It's not 'perfect' but has no cracks, deep pitting, or anything like that.Ill get a pic in the morning if you like.
Yes, please. That would be great!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 22, 2019, at 12:46 PM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <ml+s12971n41738h44@.nabble> wrote:

>

>  You are responding via email but posting on the forum. To email Jim just click his "handle" and click "Send Email To ArdWrknTrk".

> Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

> Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches

> Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow

> Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

>

>

>

> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

> http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Cooling-system-tp41576p41738.html

> To unsubscribe from Cooling system., click here.

> NAML

The above is what we see. You said nothing but responded via email, which brings in all of the other "stuff". What were you wanting to say?