Bullnose Forums

New Member Introduction - 1984 F250

swampedout

It takes me 20-25 minutes to drive 4 miles to the main road.

I have one truck that Ive hit 20 mph on our road but that was for a 1/4 mile between a wash out and a rocky hill.

Somebodys 4runner busted a ball joint last week. I left my number to see if I could help.

I took a video last week when I was driving home to show the guys at work why I dont come in when its snowing. Ill try to figure out how to post it.

This road is one of the reasons I think Id prefer a 4.9l 300. I never rev over 2.5k even loaded with water and most of my driving is 1k-1.5k. From my understanding this would be more in the power band for the 300.

Even on the main road, I barely ever hit 3k rpms.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes me 20-25 minutes to drive 4 miles to the main road.

I have one truck that Ive hit 20 mph on our road but that was for a 1/4 mile between a wash out and a rocky hill.

Somebodys 4runner busted a ball joint last week. I left my number to see if I could help.

I took a video last week when I was driving home to show the guys at work why I dont come in when its snowing. Ill try to figure out how to post it.

This road is one of the reasons I think Id prefer a 4.9l 300. I never rev over 2.5k even loaded with water and most of my driving is 1k-1.5k. From my understanding this would be more in the power band for the 300.

Even on the main road, I barely ever hit 3k rpms.

Did you host your video on YouTube or something else like that?

It's not difficult from windows or iOS, but you can't imbed from Android.

Consider an RV cam. That's too low even for a 460.

Besides, you'd really be beating on the engine and tranny if you didn't have an automatic.

I can't begin to tell you the noises my Zf makes when lugging.

Did you host your video on YouTube or something else like that?

It's not difficult from windows or iOS, but you can't imbed from Android.

Consider an RV cam. That's too low even for a 460.

Besides, you'd really be beating on the engine and tranny if you didn't have an automatic.

I can't begin to tell you the noises my Zf makes when lugging.

To put a Youtube on here, get the "embed code" from the video. Then click "Message is in HTML Format" right above the Quote button above, and paste the code in.

But if you are typing anything to go with it be aware that a carriage return/Enter does not give a line feed. To do that click Formatting and then Line Feed.

To put a Youtube on here, get the "embed code" from the video. Then click "Message is in HTML Format" right above the Quote button above, and paste the code in.

But if you are typing anything to go with it be aware that a carriage return/Enter does not give a line feed. To do that click Formatting and then Line Feed.

Gary we've already explained multiple times that we don't get an 'imbed code' on an Android device.

Maybe, on a Chromebook, IDK.

But definitely not from a phone or tablet.

Gary we've already explained multiple times that we don't get an 'imbed code' on an Android device.

Maybe, on a Chromebook, IDK.

But definitely not from a phone or tablet.

But is Sam on an Android? I thought he was the one wanting to know how to do it?

Also, I recently learned how to take a video from Facebook and embed it on here. Had to do with changing the URL from //www. to //m. for Mobile. That gives different options. I wonder if you changed from one to the other if it would give you different options?

But is Sam on an Android? I thought he was the one wanting to know how to do it?

Also, I recently learned how to take a video from Facebook and embed it on here. Had to do with changing the URL from //www. to //m. for Mobile. That gives different options. I wonder if you changed from one to the other if it would give you different options?

Can't say.

But far less than 50% use Apple.

Making a blanket statement like that had MANY of us scratching our heads.

Preface it, or something.

Can't say.

But far less than 50% use Apple.

Making a blanket statement like that had MANY of us scratching our heads.

Preface it, or something.

I don't embed using Apple. I'm sure it can be done, but I use Windows devices.

Anyway, if someone wants it here's supposedly how to get the embed code while using an Android. I don't have an Android so cannot say if it works.

But since 34% of our audience use Android, perhaps I need to put this info on the Embedding tab in the Bullnose Forum FAQ's?

Anyway, if someone wants it here's supposedly how to get the embed code while using an Android. I don't have an Android so cannot say if it works.

But since 34% of our audience use Android, perhaps I need to put this info on the Embedding tab in the Bullnose Forum FAQ's?

It might help.

Interesting to see that ratio in comparison to the use of mobile devices here in the US.

I guess a lot of people still have a PC?

I am on Android and I can use all the help I can get!