Bullnose Forums

Flare Side truck owners I got a bed question

FuzzFace2

It does help.

I see 5 bolts & think 1 screw on the left side and 3 bolts on the right?

Is there a screw in the corner on the right side I can see?

I think the 2 of the 5 on the left hole a plate in place on the under side, do you know what this plate is for?

Once I know what that plate is for I may just do 3 bolts on each side as I am not using wood for the floor.

Thanks

Dave ----

The pics are all from the right side of the bed. The 3 bolts are in front of the wheel well, where as the five with the screw are behind. The two that are close in the behind pic, are that way on the left side as well. So I guess that is normal, not so sure about the screw. I didn' look under for a plate, I'll look.

The pics are all from the right side of the bed. The 3 bolts are in front of the wheel well, where as the five with the screw are behind. The two that are close in the behind pic, are that way on the left side as well. So I guess that is normal, not so sure about the screw. I didn' look under for a plate, I'll look.

Ok now I know why that screw is in the picture, it goes into the rear cross brace/sill.

I need a picture of the left front bolts in front of the wheel hump.

I am told there are 5 bolts 2 of witch hold a plate. If you still have that plate can you tell me what it does?

Thanks

Dave ----

Ok now I know why that screw is in the picture, it goes into the rear cross brace/sill.

I need a picture of the left front bolts in front of the wheel hump.

I am told there are 5 bolts 2 of witch hold a plate. If you still have that plate can you tell me what it does?

Thanks

Dave ----

OK Ill get a pic. I do think there were more bolts, but I figured they were added at some time LOL

• 2 weeks later...