Bullnose Forums

Blackfoot RC truck. 1986 F150 Ranger

If it is truly a NOS Blackfoot from the original run, then I have seen used versions go for hundreds of dollars.

These were re-released a few years back though, so one would have to be sure this wasn't a re-release. But the re-release has different decals on the fenders, so this does look to be an original, at least according to the box.

That's cool! But I'd have to play with it when the grands come, so....

Not for that price you don't!

I had the Toyota LC version to play with.

When my son got old enough to play with it something broke.

When looking and not finding anything is what pushed Santa to bring 2 pro racing trucks for charismas.

On Saturdays we hit a local hobby shop that had an off road track out side and held races. Son would do pretty good but he was a lot younger than the others he raced.

They would change the track every other week. Race clock wise 1 week then counter clock wise then change track so no one would get use to the lay out.

Winter they had an inside track for smaller "class spec. racing" cars, no jumps just a flat track.

I would say between the 2 trucks and the support gear we had $1000 into them and we where the "cheap" team racing.

Dave ----

Cool. I have never operated an RC vehicle in my entire life. I probably wouldn't have the hand-eye coordination to do it...lol.

I dropped by one of the big local crafts stores last week to pick up a wedge tipped metallic paint marker for doing bezel edges, and I happened to walk by the model shelf and spotted two of these guys:

IMG_8750.jpg.dc2a25b11a3318b41dd914a6a4daaf84.jpg

Cool. I have never operated an RC vehicle in my entire life. I probably wouldn't have the hand-eye coordination to do it...lol.

I dropped by one of the big local crafts stores last week to pick up a wedge tipped metallic paint marker for doing bezel edges, and I happened to walk by the model shelf and spotted two of these guys:

And you left with two of them? :nabble_smiley_beam:

Really neat that they make them now. I've seen Broncos (models and hot wheels) but hadn't seen any pickups before.

And you left with two of them? :nabble_smiley_beam:

I thought about it...lol, but they weren't cheap...I think $35 each, which including tax would be $40 for me. I liked the idea of buying one and doing it, but not when I still have a full size Bullnose that needs a lot of my time...lol.