Bullnose Forums

original fabric for the seats and headliner?

Romel

According to the website they only carry up to 1980 .

I find that strange, but I'm not sure the materials changed between 1980-1984 so it may still be an option.

I actually just ordered some samples from them. The pics are terrible so you need the samples. I ordered three that I thought would be closest to my 81 fabric but none were a match. But I think there were multiplied fabrics so maybe you’ll be luckier.

According to the website they only carry up to 1980 .

I find that strange, but I'm not sure the materials changed between 1980-1984 so it may still be an option.

I ordered original fabric from SMS to cover a 1987 bench seat in Canyon Red. Although expensive, it is the real thing and it looks absolutely fantastic in my truck.

I ordered original fabric from SMS to cover a 1987 bench seat in Canyon Red. Although expensive, it is the real thing and it looks absolutely fantastic in my truck.

Can i ask how you found it? Trial and error? Whenever i access the site the "year" drop-down box ends at 1980 :(

Can i ask how you found it? Trial and error? Whenever i access the site the "year" drop-down box ends at 1980 :(

On their website, you will see a tab at the top that reads CONTACT. Click on that, and fill out the form.

Request fabric and/or vinyl samples for your truck, making sure to include your year truck, trim level, interior code, and color. Pictures can be attached. Don't forget to include your mailing address. They will send you fabric and/or vinyl samples that were available for your exact application (or whatever application you specify) within about a week.