Bullnose Forums

Coil slosh?

Ford F834

Brand new coil... should it slosh when you shake it? Both of the OEM ones I have do not.

I picked up a new coil while out on lunch, and it sloshes like a jug of milk!

I don't even know if I need it yet, but I wanted to have one as a spare anyway, so it'll go behind the seat if I don't need it right now.

Brand new coil... should it slosh when you shake it? Both of the OEM ones I have do not.

I picked up a new coil while out on lunch, and it sloshes like a jug of milk!

I don't even know if I need it yet, but I wanted to have one as a spare anyway, so it'll go behind the seat if I don't need it right now.

Ok, now we know you're pulling our leg.

Everyone knows there are no jugs in Canada. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

HA!

Well, truth be told I originally typed "Like a can of soda", doing my best to speak "American"...lol.

But I seem to recall that the whole soda vs. pop is a regional thing in the US isn't it?

We call it pop up here, but anyway...

We buy our milk in cartons...but it does still come in a "Jug" if you buy 4L or a gallon...or whatever...lol.

HA!

Well, truth be told I originally typed "Like a can of soda", doing my best to speak "American"...lol.

But I seem to recall that the whole soda vs. pop is a regional thing in the US isn't it?

We buy our milk in cartons...but it does still come in a "Jug" if you buy 4L or a gallon...or whatever...lol.

Or a bag, throughout most of Canuckistan west of Montreal.

HA!

Most people don't hear a can of soda/pop slosh. They are usually quite full when un-opened, and once they are opened if they slosh you have a mess on your hands - or the floor, or your pants, or....