Bullnose Forums

We'll call her Rahab

tdm3

David, embedded in the photo file is data not only about the camera orientation, but time and date, GPS location, the device used to take the picture, ISO, shutter speed, etc...

Lots of devices are 'smart enough' but since this forum doesn't understand that you have to save your picture in the proper orientation.

Glad your engne builder caught that. 😳

You have a lightweight truck, so the ol' 289 should do just fine in there. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, this is an ongoing project. Life took a couple of turns and delayed it, but work is resuming. I ordered all new brake components, they are here and ready to install.

I am also thinking of going with a manual steering box, I have one located but it is sans the pitman arm. Anyone have a lead on a manual steering pitman arm? Rock Auto only has the power unit and I haven't seen any at other shops either. A used one would be great.

Look forward to completing this and getting your input. Glad you guys are still here.

David

Yes, this is an ongoing project. Life took a couple of turns and delayed it, but work is resuming. I ordered all new brake components, they are here and ready to install.

I am also thinking of going with a manual steering box, I have one located but it is sans the pitman arm. Anyone have a lead on a manual steering pitman arm? Rock Auto only has the power unit and I haven't seen any at other shops either. A used one would be great.

Look forward to completing this and getting your input. Glad you guys are still here.

David

Hey David,

What year steering box do you have a line on?

Gary has the chart with pitman arm part numbers (NOT the engineering number ON a part!)

Under tie rods and drag links....

Perhaps this would help?

3590-pitman-arm-numbers.thumb.jpg.9c33174b68348d11855e54e8bcdba4fe.jpg