Bullnose Forum

Behind the seat organizer shelf

Rembrant

It originally was held in with Velcro. But I'm bolting mine down.

Wonder how well velcro would hold against the carpet I have glued on the back side of my cab. Would only have to put velcro on the shelf itself as it should grab the fuzzy carpet. I really dont like the thought of bolting it down just cause I hate the thought of drilling holes in my own vehicles but I dont have a problem drilling holes in customers vehicles lol.

Wonder how well velcro would hold against the carpet I have glued on the back side of my cab. Would only have to put velcro on the shelf itself as it should grab the fuzzy carpet. I really dont like the thought of bolting it down just cause I hate the thought of drilling holes in my own vehicles but I dont have a problem drilling holes in customers vehicles lol.

Hmmm, I may set this up on the Plasma cutter, but make the width in two pieces (with a flange) for cheaper shipping...

Height of second tray?
Ron - See if that helps. And, I've embedded the jpg file here so if I change it this will change.

Also, note that the height of the shelves shown doesn't include the "floor" of the unit or of the shelves. Just the outside dimensions. Does that make sense?

https://sn3302files.storage.live.com/y4mZDQKALAoesjoQ96NDk9PkaS7_teF_lrSWzy0QiTG240f4sEF91S7Y17ohaYOlvWkDRvrVYW8C8FRKnWSMvEt8r5U-1LiraZPstq7q3JWiyLvuqX6U3sziHLKSId-ulkDy4Z7ZitbnkOz-9isBIrcJ9F5bc0gKA96-THPJTdXNNlbFVrAHyJllm_26VXNB8qT?width=1650&height=1275&cropmode=none

Ron - See if that helps. And, I've embedded the jpg file here so if I change it this will change.

Also, note that the height of the shelves shown doesn't include the "floor" of the unit or of the shelves. Just the outside dimensions. Does that make sense?

https://sn3302files.storage.live.com/y4mZDQKALAoesjoQ96NDk9PkaS7_teF_lrSWzy0QiTG240f4sEF91S7Y17ohaYOlvWkDRvrVYW8C8FRKnWSMvEt8r5U-1LiraZPstq7q3JWiyLvuqX6U3sziHLKSId-ulkDy4Z7ZitbnkOz-9isBIrcJ9F5bc0gKA96-THPJTdXNNlbFVrAHyJllm_26VXNB8qT?width=1650&height=1275&cropmode=none
Is it just my phone that is making this look condensed?In the front elevation the 2" ledge height makes it seem the overall width is under 30" and the end view the 3" height is nearly the same as the 6 1/2" depth.I can understand it, but the way I 'see' it is disorienting.

Is it just my phone that is making this look condensed?In the front elevation the 2" ledge height makes it seem the overall width is under 30" and the end view the 3" height is nearly the same as the 6 1/2" depth.I can understand it, but the way I 'see' it is disorienting.
Jim - Let's see if the normal way of inserting an image works better. And it sure looks better to me.

Here's the normal way:Behind_The_Seat_Storage.thumb.jpg.ee4cab1f81129d19c00d4aa8441a9ecc.jpgAnd here's the embedded version:https://sn3302files.storage.live.com/y4mZDQKALAoesjoQ96NDk9PkaS7_teF_lrSWzy0QiTG240f4sEF91S7Y17ohaYOlvWkDRvrVYW8C8FRKnWSMvEt8r5U-1LiraZPstq7q3JWiyLvuqX6U3sziHLKSId-ulkDy4Z7ZitbnkOz-9isBIrcJ9F5bc0gKA96-THPJTdXNNlbFVrAHyJllm_26VXNB8qT?width=1650&height=1275&cropmode=none