Bullnose Forums

Menu Has Changed

Gary Lewis

Another thumbs up for the stripped down menu and header.

It seems to load faster on my marginal connection too.

I'm not sitting, watching the documentation options, waiting for the page to load

Good to know, guys. Thanks. But I just had a weird bobble where it went up instead of down. Let's see what others say and how it works for a while longer.

Can you explain "up instead of down"?

Jim - Up means the menu tried to expand above the word Documentation, while down means it expands below it. Up doesn't work as there's no space there and all I saw was the bottom end of the menu.

All - Keep those cards and letters coming in. I need to know if there are problems. And it would help if you told me if you are on a phone, tablet, or computer. That's because the menu will act differently on different widths of screen.

Jim - Up means the menu tried to expand above the word Documentation, while down means it expands below it. Up doesn't work as there's no space there and all I saw was the bottom end of the menu.

All - Keep those cards and letters coming in. I need to know if there are problems. And it would help if you told me if you are on a phone, tablet, or computer. That's because the menu will act differently on different widths of screen.

Works fine on my Android phone and tablet