Bullnose Forums

RV Mirrors Pair NOS E0TZ-17696-D

These are beautiful! Mine are looking a bit rough but not sure if I want them for that price.

Yeah, don't get me wrong - they aren't cheap. But really the price isn't out of line for what they are with the extensions.

It's the different mounts that are throwing me and whether any of the holes (likely two of the bottom are) are in the same spot if you don't have that style of mount.

Yeah, don't get me wrong - they aren't cheap. But really the price isn't out of line for what they are with the extensions.

It's the different mounts that are throwing me and whether any of the holes (likely two of the bottom are) are in the same spot if you don't have that style of mount.

Check with Gary. I seem to remember that the holes were filled and drilled during the body work for Dad's Truck, for his NOS extension mirrors.

Check with Gary. I seem to remember that the holes were filled and drilled during the body work for Dad's Truck, for his NOS extension mirrors.

Ah. I also see that the instructions show 80-83.

So were the large mounts an early thing or were they for the extension/gooseneck version to account for the ability to push the weight further out?

Ah. I also see that the instructions show 80-83.

So were the large mounts an early thing or were they for the extension/gooseneck version to account for the ability to push the weight further out?

There’s three on the bottom. (Sry still don’t know how to rotate pics for nabble) )

Not sure on the history but mine is an ‘81 trailer special.

8005A7A1-D9DF-440F-BA68-C42D0CCAF3CB.jpeg.c4612322bd9ea1ae7eec94f692c28edc.jpeg

There’s three on the bottom. (Sry still don’t know how to rotate pics for nabble) )

Not sure on the history but mine is an ‘81 trailer special.

Thanks for the photo. Yeah, I was saying that two of those might be in the same spot but I didn't notice those are on the top and the other style is on the bottom.