Bullnose Forums

Need some fasteners

66gtk

I'm missing a few fasteners for my front grill assembly and a few for the door panels/map pockets. If anybody has some spares laying around I'm happy to pay for postage and a few bucks for your time and screws (:

Thanks!

Troy (MN)

There are several different fasteners used in the grille and associated parts, as shown here: Fasteners & Illustrations/Front Clip/Radiator & Grille. And if you click on the blue box around one of the part numbers you'll be taken to a page that shows the fastener as well as a source, where I could find one.

The interior panel fasteners don't have quite that fancy of a page: Interior/Doors/Door Panels. The panels themselves are held on by the "push pins" as Ford called them, and there's a source for those in there. But I don't have a picture nor source for the N800486. Perhaps someone else does?

There are several different fasteners used in the grille and associated parts, as shown here: Fasteners & Illustrations/Front Clip/Radiator & Grille. And if you click on the blue box around one of the part numbers you'll be taken to a page that shows the fastener as well as a source, where I could find one.

The interior panel fasteners don't have quite that fancy of a page: Interior/Doors/Door Panels. The panels themselves are held on by the "push pins" as Ford called them, and there's a source for those in there. But I don't have a picture nor source for the N800486. Perhaps someone else does?

Thank you Gary - I did find and use those pages you linked. Very helpful. My car has screws for the map pockets. The door panels have the christmas trees. A few of my screws are missing. I have locally sourced the white christmas tree fasteners. I need a few of the #8-18 3/4" panhead screws for the grille.

Thanks!

Troy