Bullnose Forums

HVAC Control Panel ??

FuzzFace2

Jonathan, Would the 2 studs be the white things on either side of port "5"?

Then both of my vac switches are broken that way and why I did not know.

Yes, that's exactly right. Let me see what I can come up with. A 85/86 switch with a vacuum harness plus the plug that I already got would put you in business with your current controller. But would you prefer a 1980-1984 controller with harness and pigtail? I got that you need AC and dual tank switch which is how most of them are on Arizona trucks. I am probably going back to the junkyard on Wednesday.

Jonathan, Would the 2 studs be the white things on either side of port "5"?

Then both of my vac switches are broken that way and why I did not know.

Yes, that's exactly right. Let me see what I can come up with. A 85/86 switch with a vacuum harness plus the plug that I already got would put you in business with your current controller. But would you prefer a 1980-1984 controller with harness and pigtail? I got that you need AC and dual tank switch which is how most of them are on Arizona trucks. I am probably going back to the junkyard on Wednesday.

Jonathan, I will leave it up to you on what you can find.

just a recap:

85/86 pigtail, guess a good vacuum valve switch but I think I can come up with something to hold the hose manifold in place, hose manifold, temp cable.

80-84 control panel for factory AC and duel tanks, pigtail, hose manifold, temp cable.

One of the reasons it was brought up on using the earlier one is for adding a vacuum valve to the heater hose to help the AC work better. But it was also posted you can get a different valve to do the some with either system.

Think that should cover it. Again what ever is easier to find and pull from the JY.

PM me when you have everything to work out payment.

Thanks

Dave ----

......One of the reasons it was brought up on using the earlier one is for adding a vacuum valve to the heater hose to help the AC work better. But it was also posted you can get a different valve to do the some with either system.

Dave - I'm not sure what post you are talking about, but I don't believe it will be easy to use the 85/86 controls and turn off the water in both Vent and Max. Yes, you can do it in Max because you can tee into the Recirc door's vacuum, but that won't turn off the water in Vent.

Or, you can use a manual valve. Or, an electric valve.

If that's adequate for you, then carry on. I'm just wanting to make sure you know the situation.

......One of the reasons it was brought up on using the earlier one is for adding a vacuum valve to the heater hose to help the AC work better. But it was also posted you can get a different valve to do the some with either system.

Dave - I'm not sure what post you are talking about, but I don't believe it will be easy to use the 85/86 controls and turn off the water in both Vent and Max. Yes, you can do it in Max because you can tee into the Recirc door's vacuum, but that won't turn off the water in Vent.

Or, you can use a manual valve. Or, an electric valve.

If that's adequate for you, then carry on. I'm just wanting to make sure you know the situation.

Had a big thing typed out on my phone and lost it :(

Yes I under stand about the controls and vslves.

Dave - - - -