Bullnose Forums

Parts vehicle - worth it?

RV mirrors look decent. Doesn't look like there is much else left to the truck beyond drive train so like Dane said - if you can use anything that is there it won't take much to justify 200. What you do with the rest depends upon what exactly is left after you pull from it and how much work you want to put into it. Could scrap it like him, could part it out over craigslist, could part it out over ebay, etc. Based on my parting out experiences on craigslist I'd scrap it and be happy with the time saved and wasted calls avoided.

RV mirrors look decent. Doesn't look like there is much else left to the truck beyond drive train so like Dane said - if you can use anything that is there it won't take much to justify 200. What you do with the rest depends upon what exactly is left after you pull from it and how much work you want to put into it. Could scrap it like him, could part it out over craigslist, could part it out over ebay, etc. Based on my parting out experiences on craigslist I'd scrap it and be happy with the time saved and wasted calls avoided.

If you want 4x4 drive train then I would say it is worth the $200.

Maybe the cab is good? But the right door & both fenders are gone and the hood may have rot by the hinge mounts like 1 of mine does.

What is the frame like? I gave a long bed frame away, they paid for shipping, and that helped 2 people.

I did not need to cut it up to get rid of it and the other person needed a frame because of rot.

What is the insides like(no pictures), bezels, door panels just to name a few.

Dave ----

Yes, scrap what you don't need, and looking at that truck there will be a lot of that. But the tranny, t-case, and axles might be good to have - albeit hard to store.