Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

I'm already conditioned not to use it...

Though I did look for the body builders spec page when I fished out your marked up drawing for the fender mount clips yesterday.

So the grid at least appears.

Discord is a known quantity, and almost always runs in private mode.

You could have a Admin room, segregated from that, as well.

Gary,

Can you post pg 100 of the 1996 EVTM (Power windows)?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

Can you post pg 100 of the 1996 EVTM (Power windows)?

Jim - I've apparently not scanned that in yet. I'm helping a friend touch-up the paint on his daughter's rear bumper today so I should be able to scan that between coats of paint.

Jim - I've apparently not scanned that in yet. I'm helping a friend touch-up the paint on his daughter's rear bumper today so I should be able to scan that between coats of paint.

No rush, at all.

The YouTube guy wants to put '9X power window doors on his '87 cab.

I know that it's fuse 14 for both, but I can't send him the 96 power window schematic to compare, if it isn't on the site.

Thanks, and I hope your facia comes out well!

No rush, at all.

The YouTube guy wants to put '9X power window doors on his '87 cab.

I know that it's fuse 14 for both, but I can't send him the 96 power window schematic to compare, if it isn't on the site.

Thanks, and I hope your facia comes out well!

Thanks. We spent all afternoon last Saturday & Sunday getting it to 90%. She left with a grin on her face. But we had one run and a lot of texture, so thought we'd try to make it better today. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Thanks. We spent all afternoon last Saturday & Sunday getting it to 90%. She left with a grin on her face. But we had one run and a lot of texture, so thought we'd try to make it better today. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Would it be possible to add a feature that the Author of the thread can control. I'm sure this has been discussed before at least once.

Basically hide conversations/banter that are not on-topic (we want both the meat and fluff definitely!), that way it is easier for the person on the internet to get a digest of the 'meat' of the topic.

Conversations that are hidden can be viewed at any time by clicking a + or something, and replied to but the replies are automatically hidden as well.

Would it be possible to add a feature that the Author of the thread can control. I'm sure this has been discussed before at least once.

Basically hide conversations/banter that are not on-topic (we want both the meat and fluff definitely!), that way it is easier for the person on the internet to get a digest of the 'meat' of the topic.

Conversations that are hidden can be viewed at any time by clicking a + or something, and replied to but the replies are automatically hidden as well.

No, not in Nabble. And probably not in InVision, assuming we move there. Only admins have the ability to do things like that and we can't make admins of everyone.

But, in InVision there is the ability to have a blog and the author of the blog can lock it so others cannot comment. Would that do what you are looking for?

No, not in Nabble. And probably not in InVision, assuming we move there. Only admins have the ability to do things like that and we can't make admins of everyone.

But, in InVision there is the ability to have a blog and the author of the blog can lock it so others cannot comment. Would that do what you are looking for?

Comments and suggestions are always welcome if a blog existed !

Was just hoping the Author can have Admin like capability on their posts so the post can perhaps function as a live blog. If this capability is not available anywhere, it must be difficult to implement. I am quite ignorant of how websites work. Only know that some cool stuff happens after and before if that is still how things work :nabble_smiley_happy:

On second thought, I feel if the Author had the ability to hide the posts that may lead to some of the participants to feel like their inputs were ignored. Nevermind :)

On second thought, I feel if the Author had the ability to hide the posts that may lead to some of the participants to feel like their inputs were ignored. Nevermind :)

Right. :nabble_smiley_good:

Jim - I scanned the Power Window section and put it on a new page at Documentation/Electrical/EVTMs/1996 EVTM/1996 Power Windows. Do you need me to give you a screenshot of it?

Right. :nabble_smiley_good:

Jim - I scanned the Power Window section and put it on a new page at Documentation/Electrical/EVTMs/1996 EVTM/1996 Power Windows. Do you need me to give you a screenshot of it?

Thank you for taking the time to do that. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'll just send Mike à link to the page.