Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait until you try to edit a post. :nabble_anim_crazy:

There's nothing between the keyboard and dropdown banner.

If we have someone(s) that know their way around CSS and could help me make some mods maybe we could solve this problem. But it is beyond my knowledge level. Sorry!

Help?

It is normal, although not a feature I like - assuming it goes away if you scroll back up a couple of clicks. Right?

I may be misunderstanding but the header is seen when scrolling DOWN? For me it disappears once it's out of view and only shows up when I scroll back up slightly. From then on if I keep scrolling up it remains visible.

If I then scroll back down it disappears again.

So for the behavior I see it's a trade off between having to scroll all the way back up to get the menu but having the menu cover up some of the content.

I may be misunderstanding but the header is seen when scrolling DOWN? For me it disappears once it's out of view and only shows up when I scroll back up slightly. From then on if I keep scrolling up it remains visible.

If I then scroll back down it disappears again.

So for the behavior I see it's a trade off between having to scroll all the way back up to get the menu but having the menu cover up some of the content.

Keyboard pops up and the banner drops down when you open the reply window.

If you're looking at a monitor or a high resolution screen you may end up with some space between them.

I'm lucky if I get two lines showing.

So this completely obscures the line of buttons from "Quote" to More v

I don't know what code you would need to defeat the drop down banner while in the reply window, but it would greatly improve the UX for some

Keyboard pops up and the banner drops down when you open the reply window.

If you're looking at a monitor or a high resolution screen you may end up with some space between them.

I'm lucky if I get two lines showing.

So this completely obscures the line of buttons from "Quote" to More v

I don't know what code you would need to defeat the drop down banner while in the reply window, but it would greatly improve the UX for some

Thanks Jim. Can you take a screen capture?

I was on my desktop earlier not thinking about mobile. Am on my mobile now but am not seeing what I think you are saying.

Here is mine:

Screenshot_20220513-214328_Chrome.thumb.png.5cc4d52781a6b310e04130b5d7b80b7a.png

By default it starts out with the textbox more centered vertically but I scrolled up to show they I don't actually get a header in the Replay page when on mobile. Just the breadcrumb links.

• 2 months later...

Actually, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of forums on Nabble's servers. So it is a collective issue.

I've tried, hard, to move off to our own servers but it hasn't worked. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Yep, I know you tried hard Gary.

Feels like Nabble’s servers are kind of «Hotel California»…

We are programmed to receive

You can check-out any time you like

But you can never leave.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Yep, I know you tried hard Gary.

Feels like Nabble’s servers are kind of «Hotel California»…

We are programmed to receive

You can check-out any time you like

But you can never leave.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

That's a good, if freaky, analogy. I love that song, but the line "We are all just prisoners here of our own device" rings too true. :nabble_smiley_sad: