Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

John - I don't have a message from you anywhere, including in the spam folder. (Yuk! There are AWFUL things in there!)

So can you post what you got back as a response? (Yes, it'll have my email address, but I'm not worried.)

I posted to Gary earlier today that I have nothing from you, not even in spam

It's an issue that needs to be addressed.

Be certain that we are working on it.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John - I don't have a message from you anywhere, including in the spam folder. (Yuk! There are AWFUL things in there!)

So can you post what you got back as a response? (Yes, it'll have my email address, but I'm not worried.)

Gary and Jim, I just sent out a test email to both of you and it has not come back on me as the previous have. Can you let me know if you received it?

Gary and Jim, I just sent out a test email to both of you and it has not come back on me as the previous have. Can you let me know if you received it?

John - I'm not seeing anything from you. And I've looked in spam as well as anywhere else it could be. Sorry.

Could you post the undeliverable message you go back when you emailed me? I'd like to put that on Nabble support.

And, do you have another email address to try? Or, could you create one on Gmail? You can change your email address.

John - I'm not seeing anything from you. And I've looked in spam as well as anywhere else it could be. Sorry.

Could you post the undeliverable message you go back when you emailed me? I'd like to put that on Nabble support.

And, do you have another email address to try? Or, could you create one on Gmail? You can change your email address.

Not anywhere here either, John.

Sorry! 🤷

Not anywhere here either, John.

Sorry! 🤷

I've perused the Nabble support forum and see instances of others having problems with Yahoo. Found a statement by my mentor over there that said "Such unreliability is one reason why I have largely abandoned my Yahoo addresses."

And in several instances the people set up a Gmail account and everything worked.

I've perused the Nabble support forum and see instances of others having problems with Yahoo. Found a statement by my mentor over there that said "Such unreliability is one reason why I have largely abandoned my Yahoo addresses."

And in several instances the people set up a Gmail account and everything worked.

Okay fellas, I changed my email address....lets try again! Sent out emails to both of you....let me know if you got them. Should be off my Suddenlink account.