Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

Good afternoon Gary-

Is there setting on your admin control to allow the download of a picture in a thread?

There's a lot of good references to problems I haven't (yet) personally encountered, and I'd like to save some of the images for review on my computer vs having to search the various threads down the road when I may not remember the original subject topic..

I hate to admit it, but I'd even like to recapture some of my images singe i often delete the original file image on my phone after I post it.

I can always snag a screen shot, but a direct download would be a better quality and save some steps.

Mark - You should be able to right-click any image and you'll get the pop-up below. Choose the "Save image as..." option and tell it where to put it.

Does that do what you want to do?

Right-Click_Capture.jpg.2279540bd8f26950a19f0b9acac0fcd5.jpg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark - You should be able to right-click any image and you'll get the pop-up below. Choose the "Save image as..." option and tell it where to put it.

Does that do what you want to do?

It *should* work that way, but I don't have any menu when I right click on an image. If it works for you that way, it must be a browser setting for my side. I'll dig a little more. Thanks Gary.

• 1 month later...

It does for this problem.

Is it possible to not have thread titles turn purple after you view the thread? It is a good way to know if you have looked at the thread before, but when there are new replies to the thread, the thread title does not change back to blue.

Is it possible to not have thread titles turn purple after you view the thread? It is a good way to know if you have looked at the thread before, but when there are new replies to the thread, the thread title does not change back to blue.

If you look at the date under latest post, that will be purple or blue, depending on whether you viewed it or not.

If you look at the date under latest post, that will be purple or blue, depending on whether you viewed it or not.

Thank you, Jim. That simplified things a lot.

I've been thinking about why the link turns purple vs stays blue, and that turned out to be complex. But just looking to the right to see if you've looked at the latest post is the best way to solve the problem - or at least the problem as I understand it.

Does that answer the question or need?

Thank you, Jim. That simplified things a lot.

I've been thinking about why the link turns purple vs stays blue, and that turned out to be complex. But just looking to the right to see if you've looked at the latest post is the best way to solve the problem - or at least the problem as I understand it.

Does that answer the question or need?

Yes that does