Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

Oh for sure :) I would do the same.

I am tempted to pick up one from JBG just to have since if I ever do a full interior gut on one of my manuals, I would rather put the large one in.

Off the website suggestion topic but i have the small one and almost 450k on the clock.

It seems to have done the job, tying the doubled firewall to the trans tunnel.

Do it before you have an issue.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the website suggestion topic but i have the small one and almost 450k on the clock.

It seems to have done the job, tying the doubled firewall to the trans tunnel.

Do it before you have an issue.

Yes, fixing a cracked firewall can't be fun. I'm not sure what clutch is going in BB this round, and it might put more pressure on the linkage/firewall.

Yes, fixing a cracked firewall can't be fun. I'm not sure what clutch is going in BB this round, and it might put more pressure on the linkage/firewall.

Gary,

I was just going through the documentation. I drilled through driveline --> u-joints --> directs back to the forum homepage???

Is there supposed to be any information there?

I mean, I can look up u-joints for my truck, but I thought I could get that info here.

Gary,

I was just going through the documentation. I drilled through driveline --> u-joints --> directs back to the forum homepage???

Is there supposed to be any information there?

I mean, I can look up u-joints for my truck, but I thought I could get that info here.

Jim - I'm confused. There's not supposed to be a Driveline/U-Joints. But there is a Driveline/Drive Shafts and that page has a U-Joints tab, which works for me. What am I missing?

Jim - I'm confused. There's not supposed to be a Driveline/U-Joints. But there is a Driveline/Drive Shafts and that page has a U-Joints tab, which works for me. What am I missing?

I see drive shafts, below it f100 through f350, and below that 'U-Joints'

But it seems if I click any of the truck models I go back to the forum homepage as well.

I must be doing the internet wrong? *shrug...

Maybe Android doesn't play nice?

IDK

I see drive shafts, below it f100 through f350, and below that 'U-Joints'

But it seems if I click any of the truck models I go back to the forum homepage as well.

I must be doing the internet wrong? *shrug...

Maybe Android doesn't play nice?

IDK

That's strange. Here's what I see on the Driveshaft page and on the U-Joint tab:

Driveshaft_Page.thumb.jpg.91cf6a54adb4877a6008615e6d545770.jpg

• 1 month later...

That's strange. Here's what I see on the Driveshaft page and on the U-Joint tab:

Anybody else having an issue where words go missing on people's posts, and then when you refresh they reappear? Like say you read something, you go to reply to it, and then when you submit your reply, you notice that a sentence or two is missing from either your new post or the post you were replying to?

Anybody else having an issue where words go missing on people's posts, and then when you refresh they reappear? Like say you read something, you go to reply to it, and then when you submit your reply, you notice that a sentence or two is missing from either your new post or the post you were replying to?

Yipes! I haven't noticed that. Do you have an example?

Let me say what I think you said to see if I understand: You quote someone's post in your post and when you post you find that there are missing words in the quote. Right?

Is it possible that they edited their post?

Anybody else having an issue where words go missing on people's posts, and then when you refresh they reappear? Like say you read something, you go to reply to it, and then when you submit your reply, you notice

Let me say what I think you said to see if I understand: You quote someone's post in your post and when you post you find that there are missing words in the quote. Right?

It happens without quoting somebody too. Like if I reply, but don't quote, when I look at the post before mine it will be missing words. Look at my quote in this post and you should see what I'm referring to.

Anybody else having an issue where words go missing on people's posts, and then when you refresh they reappear? Like say you read something, you go to reply to it, and then when you submit your reply, you notice

It happens without quoting somebody too. Like if I reply, but don't quote, when I look at the post before mine it will be missing words. Look at my quote in this post and you should see what I'm referring to.

You mean that this is missing in the quote? " that a sentence or two is missing from either your new post or the post you were replying to?" I think that's because in quoting quotes you don't get everything. But I'm not sure that's what you mean.

So please help me understand, I'm old and slow.