Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

I can't explain any of that. But don't miss that my pic in the previous post is technically a different one than in the earlier post. It comes from the same original but has fewer things done to it.

Anyway, how and why things change on subsequent viewing I do not know. I wonder if there's some compression going on somewhere that varies by the speed of the connection.

https://www.decodethis.com/custom_decoder

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then let's put it in here and see if it works, then I can put it on the VIN decoding page. But would someone post a screen grab of what you get?

Decode Any Car VIN Here

Free VIN Decoder by Decode This!

Did not recognize a 10 digit vin, which I guess is understandable. It recognized the vin for my Ranger, but it was incorrect as it listed my truck as having coil springs, when my truck actually has torsion bars. It also listed it as having 16" wheels, even though it came from the factory with 15" wheels. So I wouldn't trust it for much.

Did not recognize a 10 digit vin, which I guess is understandable.

It recognized the vin for my Ranger, but it was incorrect as it listed my truck as having coil springs, when my truck actually has torsion bars. It also listed it as having 16" wheels, even though it came from the factory with 15" wheels. So I wouldn't trust it for much.

It wouldn’t work for me here, I went to the site and got a screenshot. iPad. Not much info.

F2D42AF2-883C-4E84-B23E-BFE1AB6B9F7D.png.fd9fce62ae8de4c9a122fc5ba6223d83.png

Can we go back to Website & Forum Suggestion box now?

It WAS a website & forum suggestion, Mr. Miseryguts.

The site found my old '83 VIN, and the few details it shows are accurate for how it was originally built. But when I tried the embedded decoder here, it turned the page blank & grey.