Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, ok. Hope it doesn't have anything to do with Epstein and the Clintons. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Hey Gary - I’ve noticed I’ve been having issues viewing a lot of documents lately on my iPad. A page will load along with the subset text ( I clearly don’t know computers - the separately loaded doc within a doc, with its own separate scroll bar. You often have multiple tabs. Does that make sense?). However as soon as I start scrolling with my finger on my iPad on the primary webpage the majority of the information on the subset page disappears. The only way I can get it to display is to reload the entire webpage and then try and touch my finger to a subset document text and scroll within that. However this has the problem that the window displaying the subset text is often at the bottom of my iPad screen and only half visible so when I’m trying to scroll through a 33 page document on calibration codes it just isn’t feasible . I’ll try and take a picture to help clarify what I mean but I thought I’d mention it as it’s consistently doing this And it didn’t used to.

3C6FCE84-7B63-441B-9112-5CC8C7DA6D74.jpeg.3db0cc21916cddee9833bef723d089f7.jpeg

Hey Gary - I’ve noticed I’ve been having issues viewing a lot of documents lately on my iPad. A page will load along with the subset text ( I clearly don’t know computers - the separately loaded doc within a doc, with its own separate scroll bar. You often have multiple tabs. Does that make sense?). However as soon as I start scrolling with my finger on my iPad on the primary webpage the majority of the information on the subset page disappears. The only way I can get it to display is to reload the entire webpage and then try and touch my finger to a subset document text and scroll within that. However this has the problem that the window displaying the subset text is often at the bottom of my iPad screen and only half visible so when I’m trying to scroll through a 33 page document on calibration codes it just isn’t feasible . I’ll try and take a picture to help clarify what I mean but I thought I’d mention it as it’s consistently doing this And it didn’t used to.

I'm afraid you are seeing what several of us saw on the Project MPG thread. There is something going on with iOS devices that is causing a problem. Jonathan has an iPhone X that works fine on those things, but it doesn't have the latest version of iOS. My wife's iPad has the latest version and is having problems.

Unfortunately, I don't have a fix. All I can hope is that Apple fixes it soon. Sorry!

I'm afraid you are seeing what several of us saw on the Project MPG thread. There is something going on with iOS devices that is causing a problem. Jonathan has an iPhone X that works fine on those things, but it doesn't have the latest version of iOS. My wife's iPad has the latest version and is having problems.

Unfortunately, I don't have a fix. All I can hope is that Apple fixes it soon. Sorry!

I probably should have asked what version of iOS you are running to ensure I'm right about my assumptions.

• 4 weeks later...

Gary,

Is there easy metric to pull to show how many members are on the map vs not on the map?

Not that I'm aware of. But I just went to the map and it shows that we have 141 entries on it. And if you click on the People tab and set it to Members it shows that we have 481 thereof. So 29% of our members are on the map.

Not that I'm aware of. But I just went to the map and it shows that we have 141 entries on it. And if you click on the People tab and set it to Members it shows that we have 481 thereof. So 29% of our members are on the map.

Man... need a get on the map campaign lol. I think I am the only guy left in SC, the other moved it would seem.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, that's a good idea. Go for it. :nabble_smiley_good:

I've noticed a few times in the past that some photos (maybe ONLY Gary's) don't show correctly for me. Usually, it's a typical JPG error near the bottom of the pic where there's pixellation, followed by some colored squares, followed by the bottom being solid gray. But I could see most of the pics, and I figured it might just be problems with my (CRAPTASMIC) ISP &/or connection, so I didn't worry about them.

But today, I'm seeing something that I don't comprehend...

In the Big Blue progress report thread, the first pic (of the clean, unwrapped engine block), there are several "ghosts". It looks like someone laid a sheet of clear acetate over the photo, and traced the degree wheel & breaker bar in thin black outlines, and then slid that to the Left. Then there's a ghost of the chain links in the lower Right, but they're rotated.

Any idea what's going on, and where it's happening?

Degreeing_Cam.thumb.jpg.e29143faa4726ae35edd5def7581dd0a.jpg

When I copy that image address & put it here, the ghosts have all disappeared. When I went back to that thread, they were gone from that pic, but they're now ghosting a different pic, so I screenshot it & uploaded it: you can see the outlines of the forklift warning stickers:

http://supermotors.net/getfile/1154309/original/ggghosts.jpg