Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

Janey and I are going to watch a movie, A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court, so I may not respond quickly. But see if the social buttons are off.

Samuel Clemens lived in Connecticut and died not far from here in Redding.

I've read the book but never seen a movie of it.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samuel Clemens lived in Connecticut and died not far from here in Redding.

I've read the book but never seen a movie of it.

I think I saw the original movie in my childhood, but Janey mentioned it earlier today and I found the newer one, which is the one we'll watch.

Anyway, I think I found a way to turn Gary's Garagemahal (The Bullnose bible) off on only the forum's page. So see what you think and let me know, please.

I think I saw the original movie in my childhood, but Janey mentioned it earlier today and I found the newer one, which is the one we'll watch.

Anyway, I think I found a way to turn Gary's Garagemahal (The Bullnose bible) off on only the forum's page. So see what you think and let me know, please.

How was the 'newer' movie?

Gaaah, "moving pictures" as if that's an exciting concept in the 21st century.

So I still see the bank of blue buttons (sumo?) above my keyboard while in the edit window (and ONLY the edit window)

How was the 'newer' movie?

Gaaah, "moving pictures" as if that's an exciting concept in the 21st century.

So I still see the bank of blue buttons (sumo?) above my keyboard while in the edit window (and ONLY the edit window)

The movie was like watching a high school play. The story line was good but the acting poor.

On the buttons, I'm at a loss. So I'll turn Sumo completely off and see what happens.

But, what about the Gary's Garagemahal (The Bullnose bible)? Was it there? If not, was its absence less intrusive?

The movie was like watching a high school play. The story line was good but the acting poor.

On the buttons, I'm at a loss. So I'll turn Sumo completely off and see what happens.

But, what about the Gary's Garagemahal (The Bullnose bible)? Was it there? If not, was its absence less intrusive?

Wow, that's a big step!

The text still won't wrap, and I can't scroll sideways, but I can actually see a few lines of text.

I wish there was some setting on my end, so only I lost the banner and footer.

Wow, that's a big step!

The text still won't wrap, and I can't scroll sideways, but I can actually see a few lines of text.

I still get the hamburger dropping down.

But it's better than the whole "Garagemahal" thing.

Wow, that's a big step!

Don't know that I can help with the banner and footer, but you can change the font size on your device:

1. Click on your name or avatar, more of which later, to go to your settings.

2. Click on Account Settings

3. Click on Advanced Settings

4. Change the font size. Or the max width. It'll only change for that one device of yours.

On the avatar, I can't figure out how to create one or edit one using the touch screen because the crop window won't move. So what if you send me your to-be avatar pic and I edit it so it comes up where it doesn't have to have the window moved? I'll send it back and you can install it.

Don't know that I can help with the banner and footer, but you can change the font size on your device:

1. Click on your name or avatar, more of which later, to go to your settings.

2. Click on Account Settings

3. Click on Advanced Settings

4. Change the font size. Or the max width. It'll only change for that one device of yours.

On the avatar, I can't figure out how to create one or edit one using the touch screen because the crop window won't move. So what if you send me your to-be avatar pic and I edit it so it comes up where it doesn't have to have the window moved? I'll send it back and you can install it.

Interesting concept.

Are you suggesting making the font tiny?

Because it's already down around 10-12 pt. And smaller makes it difficult for me to 'get it' at a glance.

Text incoming!

I might want to lighten up the background, or crop a bit more so the truck shows. But obviously I haven't seen it as an avatar (yet)

Interesting concept.

Are you suggesting making the font tiny?

Because it's already down around 10-12 pt. And smaller makes it difficult for me to 'get it' at a glance.

Text incoming!

I might want to lighten up the background, or crop a bit more so the truck shows. But obviously I haven't seen it as an avatar (yet)

I wasn't aware your font was that small. But maybe change the max width of the message? Maybe you wouldn't have to scroll?

On the pic, I've edited it and shrunk it to 100 x 101 pixels, which then doesn't require any movement of the red window.

I then added it as my avatar on my Test forum. You can see it here: http://test-forum.16643.n8.nabble.com/Lack-Of-Resources-tp12.html.

Tell me what you think. I can edit it more if needed, and when it is as you like it then I can send it back so you can add it to yours.

And all of this needs to get written up in the Bullnose Forum FAQ's. :nabble_anim_working:

I wasn't aware your font was that small. But maybe change the max width of the message? Maybe you wouldn't have to scroll?

On the pic, I've edited it and shrunk it to 100 x 101 pixels, which then doesn't require any movement of the red window.

I then added it as my avatar on my Test forum. You can see it here: http://test-forum.16643.n8.nabble.com/Lack-Of-Resources-tp12.html.

Tell me what you think. I can edit it more if needed, and when it is as you like it then I can send it back so you can add it to yours.

And all of this needs to get written up in the Bullnose Forum FAQ's. :nabble_anim_working:

Jim - I'm getting lost. I cannot replicate your problems on the edit window. And I can't get the ribbon of social icons to come up on my phone, no matter what I do.

But, I took Sumo off. Let's see what that does. :nabble_smiley_grin: