Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to allow zooming on pictures? Using a computer im sure it looks fine. On chrome on my android phone, i can not zoom in on picture or open picture in new tab. This make it difficult to see especially the page scans.

Is there a way to make the top title bar not move on the reply page (or less sensitive to scrolling). I keep accidently tapping on the home page as i scroll up to add stuff to my forum reply and the titledrops down as i tap. Have lost many forum replies this way.

Is there a way to allow zooming on pictures? Using a computer im sure it looks fine. On chrome on my android phone, i can not zoom in on picture or open picture in new tab. This make it difficult to see especially the page scans.

Is there a way to make the top title bar not move on the reply page (or less sensitive to scrolling). I keep accidently tapping on the home page as i scroll up to add stuff to my forum reply and the titledrops down as i tap. Have lost many forum replies this way.

You can't zoom in on pics on an Android? I'm able to zoom in easily on my iPhone, so surely you can on an Android???

On the header, I'll do some research. But my first check with the host company, Weebly, turned up nothing. So I'll check further. That must be frustrating.

You can't zoom in on pics on an Android? I'm able to zoom in easily on my iPhone, so surely you can on an Android???

On the header, I'll do some research. But my first check with the host company, Weebly, turned up nothing. So I'll check further. That must be frustrating.

I can zoom using Vanilla (stock) Android Pie.

The edit window is beyond frustrating though.

Is the issue on the edit window the "Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible) dropping down? Or what?

That's a big part of it.

But the text also won't wrap in portrait.

AND you can't scroll sideways...

So you end up holding your phone sideways and between the title block and the keyboard you have a tiny window (like on the first word proscessers)

Touch the wrong place and !poof! it's gone...

This is why I said the hotlinks for the 3G harness would have to wait until my cell plan renews and I have more tethering allotment.

Because $@&+# that!

It's just not worth the frustration.

That's a big part of it.

But the text also won't wrap in portrait.

AND you can't scroll sideways...

So you end up holding your phone sideways and between the title block and the keyboard you have a tiny window (like on the first word proscessers)

Touch the wrong place and !poof! it's gone...

This is why I said the hotlinks for the 3G harness would have to wait until my cell plan renews and I have more tethering allotment.

Because $@&+# that!

It's just not worth the frustration.

This will take some thinking about. The Garagemahal comes from the website provider, but the edit window comes from the forum provider. So I'll see what I can do, although it is going to take some research.

However, I do see what you are saying. That looks painful! So lets see if we can't make it less bad. :nabble_anim_working:

This will take some thinking about. The Garagemahal comes from the website provider, but the edit window comes from the forum provider. So I'll see what I can do, although it is going to take some research.

However, I do see what you are saying. That looks painful! So lets see if we can't make it less bad. :nabble_anim_working:

I'd mentioned it before and I'm not complaining now.

Just elaborating on what BuggTruck said.

I don't know that you can do anything, but I'm glad you see it as an issue.