Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

I did not go thru all 6 pages but .........

I found the uses map but for the life of me I could not figure out how to add "my pin" to the map.

Anything I found said I needed to make a map then I could add to it?

I don't want or need a map I just wanted to add "me" to your map.

So for this vary simple person can you spell it out for me?

Thanks

Dave ----

Easy peasy - you can't. Only I can. Just give me your city and I'll add you.

But perhaps I need to explain on that page that I'm the only one that can edit it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Gary.... I'm talking to a kid on FTE named Shaun Smith (Fordzilla80) who I haven't spoken with in a few years now.. You know this guy... I'm wanting to show him pictures of your 2018 truckfest but I can't seem to find them? Looking through the picture gallery, I can find folders representing the 2016 & 2017 shows but not 2018, where do you have those? I know I've seen them here someplace, I even got a trophy at that event. :)

So, Gary.... I'm talking to a kid on FTE named Shaun Smith (Fordzilla80) who I haven't spoken with in a few years now.. You know this guy... I'm wanting to show him pictures of your 2018 truckfest but I can't seem to find them? Looking through the picture gallery, I can find folders representing the 2016 & 2017 shows but not 2018, where do you have those? I know I've seen them here someplace, I even got a trophy at that event. :)

Yes, I remember Shaun! Please tell him I still want the manuals, and am willing to pay. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Anyway, the pics are sorta hard to find, but sorta logical as well: Bullnose Forum/Ford Truck Show and then the 2018 tab.

Tell him hello for me. Miss him.

Yes, I remember Shaun! Please tell him I still want the manuals, and am willing to pay. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Anyway, the pics are sorta hard to find, but sorta logical as well: Bullnose Forum/Ford Truck Show and then the 2018 tab.

OK, I told him most all of this stuff, thanks. :)

But I'm still wondering... how does one navigate to that page using only a mouse? I look 1) either in the stuck threads, or 2) in the Hamburger, neither of which lead me to that page?

OK, I told him most all of this stuff, thanks. :)

But I'm still wondering... how does one navigate to that page using only a mouse? I look 1) either in the stuck threads, or 2) in the Hamburger, neither of which lead me to that page?

I knew a guy that used to say "Let me Google that for you". :nabble_smiley_evil:

Anyway, go here:

Menu.thumb.jpg.983cbb5899cb89311909f3615985910b.jpg

That will bring up this, and if you click on Bullnose Forum it'll then pop down the next menu and you can click on Ford Truck Show.

Menu_To_Ford_Truck_Show.thumb.jpg.41ec9994c4d69245419a373d721e7fbb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I knew a guy that used to say "Let me Google that for you". :nabble_smiley_evil:

Anyway, go here:

That will bring up this, and if you click on Bullnose Forum it'll then pop down the next menu and you can click on Ford Truck Show.

Did you just change something? Your pages always occupied the middle 1/3 of my screen. But they just went full-width. I'm not complaining - I just want to know if it's my computer acting up again.

Did you just change something? Your pages always occupied the middle 1/3 of my screen. But they just went full-width. I'm not complaining - I just want to know if it's my computer acting up again.

Yes, I did change something, as you found out in the other thread.

Yes, I did change something, as you found out in the other thread.

maybe a post counter? like you have 300 posts on here and the someone else has mabe like 750. its a way to tell who has been around longer and to tell the more experinced folk from the less experineced. Also, Gary, i know i asked about what the original MSRP of some of these trucks were from the dealer, was wondering if you were ever gonna try and post a section about that! That would be a cool little tidbit for everyone!

maybe a post counter? like you have 300 posts on here and the someone else has mabe like 750. its a way to tell who has been around longer and to tell the more experinced folk from the less experineced. Also, Gary, i know i asked about what the original MSRP of some of these trucks were from the dealer, was wondering if you were ever gonna try and post a section about that! That would be a cool little tidbit for everyone!
Right below your avatar is a post count.

As for the MSRP's, I knew there was something else I was going to do! :nabble_smiley_blush: I even sat there today thinking "What was it I was supposed to do?" I'll see if I can get it done tomorrow.

Ok, I got the 1986 F-Series Rapid-Spec Pricing loaded up today. It is in Literature/1986 Literature if you are looking for it.

Hopefully I have the 1986 Bronco info as well and will get it up when I can. Soon I hope.