Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

It WAS a website & forum suggestion, Mr. Miseryguts.

The site found my old '83 VIN, and the few details it shows are accurate for how it was originally built. But when I tried the embedded decoder here, it turned the page blank & grey.

And it was a good suggestion. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work for some of us. I can't get it to do anything with Dad's truck's VIN, either here or on their website. And others have had similar experiences. But it works for others. :nabble_anim_confused:

As for the comment about getting back to website and forum suggestions, I took that to mean the title of the posts, which had changed to something about my pics and was changed back.

And it was a good suggestion. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work for some of us. I can't get it to do anything with Dad's truck's VIN, either here or on their website. And others have had similar experiences. But it works for others. :nabble_anim_confused:

As for the comment about getting back to website and forum suggestions, I took that to mean the title of the posts, which had changed to something about my pics and was changed back.

That's exactly what I was talking about Gary.

(I see I went from Mr. Grumpy, to Mr. Miseryguts now.....) :nabble_smiley_hurt:

A comment and a question

Whenever you imbed a Microsoft document -like in the Sky thread- my page takes a ridiculous time to fill.

Is there some way for me to avoid that?

Or some setting I can make to just block your chart, or list, or whatever you put there, so I don't have my phone timing out while waiting for the page to load?

This happens even when I make a reply, because obviously the page is refreshing to include my new post.

A comment and a question

Whenever you imbed a Microsoft document -like in the Sky thread- my page takes a ridiculous time to fill.

Or some setting I can make to just block your chart, or list, or whatever you put there, so I don't have my phone timing out while waiting for the page to load?

This happens even when I make a reply, because obviously the page is refreshing to include my new post.

Sorry! Didn't know it was causing a problem.

I've been having a problem with some of Steve's posts not filling in due to SuperMotors not quickly supplying the needed pics. And I've started hitting the X where the Refresh icon usually is at the top of the page. That tells the browser to quit waiting on whatever it is waiting on. I don't know if you even have that button, but maybe?

Anyway, I'll quit placing documents in posts. :nabble_smiley_cry:

A comment and a question

Sorry! Didn't know it was causing a problem.

I've been having a problem with some of Steve's posts not filling in due to SuperMotors not quickly supplying the needed pics. And I've started hitting the X where the Refresh icon usually is at the top of the page. That tells the browser to quit waiting on whatever it is waiting on. I don't know if you even have that button, but maybe?

Anyway, I'll quit placing documents in posts. :nabble_smiley_cry:

No, no

Don't stop!

Please continue to share with the forum!

I just wanted to ask if there was a way for me to avoid them.

No, I don't have any X in Android.

• 1 month later...

You're not the one he quoted....

Are you miseryguts?

Whilst browsing though the clutch and linkage tab, I noticed there's a dead link to Terrapin Manufacturing. Might as well pull it since they've shut down.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong spot, it's late. :nabble_anim_working:

Whilst browsing though the clutch and linkage tab, I noticed there's a dead link to Terrapin Manufacturing. Might as well pull it since they've shut down.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong spot, it's late. :nabble_anim_working:

No, this is a fine spot. It now reads:

A brace of some kind really should be added if one is converting from a mechanical linkage to hydraulic. Unfortunately the Ford braces are no longer readily available. Even worse, Terrapin Manufacturing made a brace, but they've gone out of business. There are a few of the Ford braces and a few of the Terrapin ones floating around, but very few.

Does that work?

And thanks.

No, this is a fine spot. It now reads:

A brace of some kind really should be added if one is converting from a mechanical linkage to hydraulic. Unfortunately the Ford braces are no longer readily available. Even worse, Terrapin Manufacturing made a brace, but they've gone out of business. There are a few of the Ford braces and a few of the Terrapin ones floating around, but very few.

Does that work?

And thanks.

https://shop.broncograveyard.com/mobile/83-91-Ford-Bronco-Ford-Truck-Firewall-Clutch-Repair-Bracket/productinfo/34010/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhNze2fD85QIVBKSzCh2vAA2DEAQYASABEgL2-_D_BwE

Can add that link in place of the old.