Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

• 1 year later...

Is there anyway to change the advanced search function to reverse chronological order?

Skipping through hits 12 at a time (from 2018!) Is infuriating... 🙂

I'll look, but last time I looked at that function it was Greek to me. I was just hoping to make it come up chronological first instead of whatever it uses and couldn't figure it out then. But maybe I'll get lucky this time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll look, but last time I looked at that function it was Greek to me. I was just hoping to make it come up chronological first instead of whatever it uses and couldn't figure it out then. But maybe I'll get lucky this time.

Is there a way to make the members map alphabetical instead of chronological?

I don't have any control F and it's a real pita to scroll hundreds of names on a phone.

Thanks!

Also, I just looked up bulletproofF250 who I know is in Waterford/New London and the map took me to the Aleutain Islands! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Is there a way to make the members map alphabetical instead of chronological?

I don't have any control F and it's a real pita to scroll hundreds of names on a phone.

Thanks!

Also, I just looked up bulletproofF250 who I know is in Waterford/New London and the map took me to the Aleutain Islands! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I'll have to see if there's a way to change the order, but that's not obvious to the casual observer.

As for Bulletproof, here's what I see with a Cnt/F. And I don't see anybody in the Aleutians. :nabble_anim_confused:

Bulletproof_On_Map.thumb.jpg.df70b4bd056200e989b786bbdfdd32ee.jpg

I'll have to see if there's a way to change the order, but that's not obvious to the casual observer.

As for Bulletproof, here's what I see with a Cnt/F. And I don't see anybody in the Aleutians. :nabble_anim_confused:

There wasn't a pin.

That's just where the map took me when I clicked the name.

I waited a couple of minutes, and it didn't change.

Of course I had to zoom WAY out to figure out where I was. :nabble_anim_crazy:

There wasn't a pin.

That's just where the map took me when I clicked the name.

I waited a couple of minutes, and it didn't change.

Of course I had to zoom WAY out to figure out where I was. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Will this work?

How to Control F in Chrome on Android

Open the kebab menu (three vertical dots) in the upper right.

Tap Find in page.

Chrome will search as you type and highlight matching text. Select Search (the magnifying glass icon) to close the keyboard and finish your search.

Sep 12, 2022

How to Control F on Android - Lifewire

Will this work?

How to Control F in Chrome on Android

Open the kebab menu (three vertical dots) in the upper right.

Tap Find in page.

Chrome will search as you type and highlight matching text. Select Search (the magnifying glass icon) to close the keyboard and finish your search.

Sep 12, 2022

How to Control F on Android - Lifewire

I have Chrome as baked in to Android (on a phone) not Chrome as an OS, like a Chromebook.

Have you considered a Discord server, for back page discussions?

I have Chrome as baked in to Android (on a phone) not Chrome as an OS, like a Chromebook.

Have you considered a Discord server, for back page discussions?

Ok, so that doesn't work. I'll look further,

Haven't really thought about Discord for back-page discussions as some of the forum software options that we may look at offer that function as well. Most allow one-to-one private messaging but some have group chats.

Ok, so that doesn't work. I'll look further,

Haven't really thought about Discord for back-page discussions as some of the forum software options that we may look at offer that function as well. Most allow one-to-one private messaging but some have group chats.

I'm already conditioned not to use it...

Though I did look for the body builders spec page when I fished out your marked up drawing for the fender mount clips yesterday.

So the grid at least appears.

Discord is a known quantity, and almost always runs in private mode.

You could have a Admin room, segregated from that, as well.