Bullnose Forums

Website & Forum Suggestion Box

It has occurred to me that it would be nice for you to have a way to suggest to me changes to the forum or additions to the website. I may not be able to do them, but I will certainly consider whatever you suggest, so please let me know what changes or additions you'd like to see. Just reply in this topic/thread.

:nabble_anim_working:

And, since there are soooooo many things needing to be done, I've created a spreadsheet with which to keep track of them. I'm embedding it here so we all can see what I have so far: (Note to self: This file is called Forum And Website Upgrades and is in Ford Trucks/Website/Forum And Website Upgrades folder.)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the main forum, click Topics View, and you'll be here and it'll look like below, with each row being the latest reply.

Or, are you looking for each topic/thread to be done last-first?

Yes, it actually is the order within the individual threads that I was thinking of. Some of them take quite a bit of scrolling to get to the latest response!

Yes, it actually is the order within the individual threads that I was thinking of. Some of them take quite a bit of scrolling to get to the latest response!

But, if you do as I outlined above and click the link below "Last Post" you will be taken to the latest post in any given thread/topic. You may need to scroll up a bit to find the last post you've read, but you'll be starting at the bottom instead of the top.

I'm sure I'm missing something, so please try me again. :nabble_anim_confused:

But, if you do as I outlined above and click the link below "Last Post" you will be taken to the latest post in any given thread/topic. You may need to scroll up a bit to find the last post you've read, but you'll be starting at the bottom instead of the top.

I'm sure I'm missing something, so please try me again. :nabble_anim_confused:

Hmmm. Must be doing something wrong. Always takes me to page 1, no matter what view I choose?

Possibly my old outdated XP powered laptop?

Also have an Android device, same scrolling issues, but I have to open the individual responses. Behaves a little differently than my laptop.

Hmmm. Must be doing something wrong. Always takes me to page 1, no matter what view I choose?

Possibly my old outdated XP powered laptop?

Also have an Android device, same scrolling issues, but I have to open the individual responses. Behaves a little differently than my laptop.

If you click on Topic View you should get this page. And if you click on the indicated link you should go to the last post. But if it doesn’t work the please tell me what hardware and software you are using.

1A16AAB4-94E6-4760-99CF-1D5FD2549327.thumb.jpeg.3f6146bd503bd5dbeade1d881e25bac4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...