Bullnose Forums

Two Tone Paint Scheme

Red - You may have missed the email that asked you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then post an introduction there. We do that because we hold everyone to those guidelines so want to give them every opportunity to have read them since that's where they are posted.

Don't worry, plenty of people miss that step. But please go read the guidelines and post your intro there. We want to get to know you.

Sorry, Gary.

I guess I missed that step.

I'll go back and try to fix that.

later...

I read the guide lines and tried to register, but I got a message saying that I was already registered.

I was able to post an introduction on a forum and I completed a survey, but I'm not sure if I did everything that's necessary.

Let me know if I missed something.

Thanks,

Red Hill

Sorry, Gary.

I guess I missed that step.

I'll go back and try to fix that.

later...

I read the guide lines and tried to register, but I got a message saying that I was already registered.

I was able to post an introduction on a forum and I completed a survey, but I'm not sure if I did everything that's necessary.

Let me know if I missed something.

Thanks,

Red Hill

Red - The fact that you were able to post here shows you are registered. And if you've read the guidelines then you are good to go. Sorry for the late response.