Bullnose Forums

Lift Going On

emunder

Agreed. I have to do all my work in the driveway, and it saved me by just put up one of those canopies to give me shade.

I just got a $39.99 HF coupon for that 10x10 canopy.

Yes, it's cheap, but it is water and sun protection with a reflective underside.

At $40 it's hard to beat. :nabble_smiley_good:

I just got a $39.99 HF coupon for that 10x10 canopy.

Yes, it's cheap, but it is water and sun protection with a reflective underside.

At $40 it's hard to beat. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ohhhh, that's a GOOD price! (And, it reminds me that when Ray comes over tomorrow maybe we should set my canopy up over his MiL's car. Can't get it in the shop 'cause BB is frontendless, and it is supposed to be nasty.

Ohhhh, that's a GOOD price! (And, it reminds me that when Ray comes over tomorrow maybe we should set my canopy up over his MiL's car. Can't get it in the shop 'cause BB is frontendless, and it is supposed to be nasty.

That is a good price. I can do some things outside with a cover but my driveway is slanted so I'm kind of limited if I have to jack up the truck for anything.

That is a good price. I can do some things outside with a cover but my driveway is slanted so I'm kind of limited if I have to jack up the truck for anything.

I can understand trying to work on an incline.

The legs on the canopy have a couple of ~6" adjustments, so the canopy can level pretty much anywhere you might want to sit.