Bullnose Forums

Sky's Offroad Design Super Duty RSK Install

I, too, am worried about this. But I am trying to keep calm and not let it get to me. I have plenty to do on the truck, so choose to focus on it.

However, I am going to start placing some pressure on the guy. I'll have to ask for the emails he has sent, logs of any calls and to whom he spoke, etc. I'll wait until next Monday, a week after I last asked, and then start pushing. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Hopefully the guy has a good reason for the delay and isn't giving you the run around. But I'm a realist and I see things for how they are. Let us know if we can help in any way.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the guy has a good reason for the delay and isn't giving you the run around. But I'm a realist and I see things for how they are. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Got a text today saying the parts for the axle are on their way. :nabble_anim_jump:

And, a funny story: Told Janey today that since tomorrow looks to be nice I think I'll open the shop door, roll Big Blue back a few feet to give me more room to maneuver the shop crane, and install the engine. Then I got the text saying the parts will soon be in and I realized that there's no front axle under the truck, so rolling it back might be difficult. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Got a text today saying the parts for the axle are on their way. :nabble_anim_jump:

And, a funny story: Told Janey today that since tomorrow looks to be nice I think I'll open the shop door, roll Big Blue back a few feet to give me more room to maneuver the shop crane, and install the engine. Then I got the text saying the parts will soon be in and I realized that there's no front axle under the truck, so rolling it back might be difficult. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Did the guy give you a reason for the delay?

The reason they gave him was that they were out of stock on the Ox locker.

Gary, you might appreciate the humor in this:

Proverbs 14:4 Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox come abundant harvests

Good one, David! I hope Luke 14:5 never comes into play. :nabble_smiley_scared:

• 2 months later...