Bullnose Forum

Sky's Offroad Design Super Duty RSK Install

Gary, I'm sure I've been called all seven of Carlin's words you can't say on television.

Boy! He sure didn't see what we call the cable networks coming, did he?

Yeah, those are some of the words I hope not to see on here. I prefer to remember him by some of his quotes:

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

“Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.

I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.“

Yeah, those are some of the words I hope not to see on here. I prefer to remember him by some of his quotes:

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

“Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.

I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.“

Gary I have the utmost respect for you and I would not soil your forum with that.

I may make tangential reference, but I won't disrespect this gathering place you have created.

I have one somewhere that is a spoof of the "trained" strips, it says "Untrainable".

I'm the guy in charge of patches and strips in our troop...I wonder how many 'Untrainable' strips I could hand out before someone noticed? :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I have one somewhere that is a spoof of the "trained" strips, it says "Untrainable".

I'm the guy in charge of patches and strips in our troop...I wonder how many 'Untrainable' strips I could hand out before someone noticed? :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Better than being deemed incorrigible, like me. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Gary I have the utmost respect for you and I would not soil your forum with that.

I may make tangential reference, but I won't disrespect this gathering place you have created.

One correction, Jim: We've created. Wasn't me.

An island in the storm. A safe haven.

One correction, Jim: We've created. Wasn't me.

An island in the storm. A safe haven.

Again, this is GARY'S Garagemahal...

YOU; created, birthed and administer it.

Humble as you are, you have to accept that.

Again, this is GARY'S Garagemahal...

YOU; created, birthed and administer it.

Humble as you are, you have to accept that.

Yeah, that's the name of the place. But I've been thinking about changing that. Seems ostentatious. Not my style. I like the Bullnose Bible better. But the URL I've got reserved is Gary's Garagemahal.

Maybe we should change the name?

Maybe I should send you a picture of my jacket. I am no longer working with the scouts but have a lot of stuff.