Bullnose Forums

Instrument Panel Light Diffusers

Why not pull them and run an LED light bulb in blue or green?

I know the covers look blue but if you go with the green LED's the color is pretty close to the factory light color thrown out.

I cant remember if I left the covers on as they were not in bad shape and used white bulbs or removed them and used green bulbs?

I could not use a LED bulb in the wiper / head light switch light or the HVAC light so that is still a stock bulb & covers.

After looking at this picture it looks like I did green LED's. The lower left light is the wiper / head light switch light and you can see the HVAC to the right.

20190126_175851.jpg.8963d8c5444faf6f9f86f1d2e483be7d.jpg

Dave ----

I have some, 81f100custom. You can also use 194B incandescent bulbs without the plastic filters.

How much for the one you have 1986F150Six? The 194B would be the blue bulb correct? I did order some of the 194 green was thinking that would maybe match. Thought about trying the leds but did not know how they would work if you dim the instrument lights.

How much for the one you have 1986F150Six? The 194B would be the blue bulb correct? I did order some of the 194 green was thinking that would maybe match. Thought about trying the leds but did not know how they would work if you dim the instrument lights.

There are 5, I believe, and you may have them just for the postage [envelope]. Email me your address.