Bullnose Forum

Hello All from Midwestern Missouri

OlBlue85

Your Ol' Blue sounds a lot like my Big Blue. At least in its current state. But it is down for a huge restomod during which the ZF5 will go in to replace the T19. But your namesake, Jonathan/Ford F834, has first dibbs on that one.

I sense some horsetradin' may be going on at the GTG! :nabble_smiley_wink:

Love a little horsetradin. Over the years have ended up with plenty to trade. Lol

Jon - You are now on the map. However, we don't put exact addresses in the map, or even in our posts, as this is open to the whole world to see. So you may want to edit your post to take out the address. Just click More>Edit Post.

And, please consider Jim/ArdWrknTrk's suggestion of creating a signature that tells us more about you and your truck. We like to call each other by name as that tends to take the anonymity out of things where people think they can say anything. And, having info there about your truck really helps us help you w/o asking lots of questions or scrolling back to re-read things.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for putting me on the map.

I can use my signature from FTE. I know most of you guys from FTE.

Jon 1985 6.9l diesel chassis running a (1979 7.5I 460), f250, 4x4, t19, BW1345, front: (Heavy duty) dana 44 ifs (Spartan lunchbox locker, drain plug and D50 Half shaft) and rear: dana 70U (Detroit Soft Locker) full floater.

3G alternator, duraspark II 

Jon - You are now on the map. However, we don't put exact addresses in the map, or even in our posts, as this is open to the whole world to see. So you may want to edit your post to take out the address. Just click More>Edit Post.

And, please consider Jim/ArdWrknTrk's suggestion of creating a signature that tells us more about you and your truck. We like to call each other by name as that tends to take the anonymity out of things where people think they can say anything. And, having info there about your truck really helps us help you w/o asking lots of questions or scrolling back to re-read things.

Well got the signature done but when I try to load a profile picture it auto crops the picture and I can't adjust the cropping blocks? Oh well.

Well got the signature done but when I try to load a profile picture it auto crops the picture and I can't adjust the cropping blocks? Oh well.

I just went through this with Gary.

The nabble support forum is aware of it, but they don't have a solution yet

If you can resize your avatar to 100x100 pixels on a real computer it will load.

I just went through this with Gary.

The nabble support forum is aware of it, but they don't have a solution yet

If you can resize your avatar to 100x100 pixels on a real computer it will load.

Thanks for that picture info. I am currently working off a broken screen cell phone and a tethered tablet.

Thanks for that picture info. I am currently working off a broken screen cell phone and a tethered tablet.

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, MY FRIEND!!!!!

:nabble_anim_handshake:

See if you can text or email it to someone willing to resize it.

Have them send it back, and then use that .jpg. :nabble_smiley_good: