Bullnose Forums

Changes Are Happening

The garagemahal banner is deeper than just the hamburger.

Yes, but it wraps due to the length of the text, and as you can see here it is taller than the hamburger. Perhaps just Bullnose Bible?

Garys_Garagemahal_The_Bullnose_Bible_Banner.thumb.jpg.4e191177b5ade4b38b641c7079c1a4cc.jpg

When I go to the main page I used to get all the resources showing in grey.

I don't see that now.

Though, all of that is available in the resources topic.

Resources as in the ones in the Resources folder? They used to show????? Ok, I'm confused - again. Please explain further for the slow-to-understand.

I don't miss the clickable.

There is the link back above and below every thread I view.

Maybe I'm just not on a PC, maybe power users navigate differently.

Yes, there are the links. And since you are usually at the bottom of a thread the footer link should be easily accessible. But I used the banner link, and teaching an old dog.....

The garagemahal banner is deeper than just the hamburger.

Yes, but it wraps due to the length of the text, and as you can see here it is taller than the hamburger. Perhaps just Bullnose Bible?

When I go to the main page I used to get all the resources showing in grey.

I don't see that now.

Though, all of that is available in the resources topic.

Resources as in the ones in the Resources folder? They used to show????? Ok, I'm confused - again. Please explain further for the slow-to-understand.

I don't miss the clickable.

There is the link back above and below every thread I view.

Maybe I'm just not on a PC, maybe power users navigate differently.

Yes, there are the links. And since you are usually at the bottom of a thread the footer link should be easily accessible. But I used the banner link, and teaching an old dog.....

1) Perhaps. Yes that's what I was seeing.

2) Yes. I used to see a bunch of (clickable) resources in grey on the main page.

3) I'm not trying to teach an old dog.

I'm just saying how I navigate the forum on my phone

1) Perhaps. Yes that's what I was seeing.

2) Yes. I used to see a bunch of (clickable) resources in grey on the main page.

3) I'm not trying to teach an old dog.

I'm just saying how I navigate the forum on my phone

Hey guys. :)

Yeah, I'm still here. Nice to see ya, Jim. :)

I never really tried to *use* this site from a cellphone or tablet, typing on those tiny keyboards is horrific. I was just commenting on a behavioral change I saw, and later saw a big thread with Jim' s screenshots & confusion so I can understand your playing around.

I found that cickable thing pretty convenient for easily getting back "home" from anywhere, but most of my access is via a laptop (and sometimes external monitors).

Hey guys. :)

Yeah, I'm still here. Nice to see ya, Jim. :)

I never really tried to *use* this site from a cellphone or tablet, typing on those tiny keyboards is horrific. I was just commenting on a behavioral change I saw, and later saw a big thread with Jim' s screenshots & confusion so I can understand your playing around.

I found that cickable thing pretty convenient for easily getting back "home" from anywhere, but most of my access is via a laptop (and sometimes external monitors).

I think when the dust settles we'll put that back up there, Chris. But, we need to limit it to one line and not let it wrap - on any device.