Bullnose Forums

Changes Are Happening

Folks - I'm doing as I warned you yesterday and tweaking things on the website and/or forum. So for I've made these TEMPORARY changes today:

Social Media - I THINK I turned off social media buttons for mobile users. These would have been at the bottom of the page. They are causing Jim, and surely others, lots of grief when trying to reply as the social buttons pop up and get in the way. So I'm trying to get to the bottom of this by turning them off to see if that helps.

• Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible): I turned the header at the top of the forum page off as it was also causing Jim grief. Personally I use that line all the time to get back to the main forum page, but you can get there by the Bullnose Enthusiasts link at either the top or bottom of the page. But, let's see if this helps the Android users and we'll go from there.

If these changes cause you any issues or concerns, please let me know ASAP.

Gary,

It's the edit window, not the reply window.

For whatever reason the forum was not able to load for me earlier.

Ill try to get screenshots for you so you can put things back to 'normal'

What is the "edit window" vs the "reply window"? Are you editing a reply? Maybe this is why I haven't been able to duplicate it. :nabble_anim_confused:

I miss the black, clickable Title bar that used to be there.

Hi Chris!

Good to see Max pop up over here. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I'm missing the documentation navigation menu on the forum homepage....

Hopefully I can get MY issue resolved (short of buying a $1,000 phone)

Then Gary can put things back to 'normal'

Chris?! Yes, I miss it as well. And I'm not sure its absence is helping anything as the hamburger is still there, which generates the bar, regardless of having Gary's Garagemahal (The Bullnose Bible) in it or not. One issue though is that the text wraps, so maybe it makes the bar taller. So I'm wondering about dropping the "Gary's".

Sorry, but what "documentation navigation menu"? What have I done now? :nabble_smiley_sad:

Sorry!

I thought I was clear about what problem I had.

But, what is it, the second time this week the lightbulb's gone off?

I must really have an issue communicating my perspective.

Or, autism makes me see and be frustrated by incongruity.

No, that was my bad. I wasn't "listening" well. You told me, several times, but I had my mind set that it was the reply window, not the edit-my-reply window. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Chris?! Yes, I miss it as well. And I'm not sure its absence is helping anything as the hamburger is still there, which generates the bar, regardless of having Gary's Garagemahal (The Bullnose Bible) in it or not. One issue though is that the text wraps, so maybe it makes the bar taller. So I'm wondering about dropping the "Gary's".

Sorry, but what "documentation navigation menu"? What have I done now? :nabble_smiley_sad:

Sorry!

I thought I was clear about what problem I had.

But, what is it, the second time this week the lightbulb's gone off?

I must really have an issue communicating my perspective.

Or, autism makes me see and be frustrated by incongruity.

No, that was my bad. I wasn't "listening" well. You told me, several times, but I had my mind set that it was the reply window, not the edit-my-reply window. :nabble_smiley_blush:

The garagemahal banner is deeper than just the hamburger.

When I go to the main page I used to get all the resources showing in grey.

I don't see that now.

Though, all of that is available in the resources topic.

I don't miss the clickable.

There is the link back above and below every thread I view.

Maybe I'm just not on a PC, maybe power users navigate differently.