Bullnose Forums

Hydroboost brake conversion

Yes Gary, hoping to not have to move the pedal pin. Although I will if I find I have toπŸ‘.

Only thing that puzzles me on that write up, why he didnt orientate the mounting bracket vertically rather than horizontally. He wouldnt have needed to bend the pedal rod if he had!?!

I think he had a clearance problem.

Anyway, let us know how it goes, please.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall cost would be too much to ship to me in the UK. I’ll just make something myself but thanks for the suggestion πŸ‘

I remember where you are, usually, but might it help if you mentioned that in your signature? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Ahh yes, good ideaπŸ‘

Ahh yes, good ideaπŸ‘

Well done. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I noticed that you included Great Britain awa the United Kingdom. And I wanted to ask if that was perhaps due to the possibility of Ireland and Scotland leaving the UK due to Brexit. But, that could get into politics, so I won't. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Well done. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I noticed that you included Great Britain awa the United Kingdom. And I wanted to ask if that was perhaps due to the possibility of Ireland and Scotland leaving the UK due to Brexit. But, that could get into politics, so I won't. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Haha, best not to get involved in politics.

Push rod modified. Made it longer than needed incase I need to trim the lengthπŸ‘

20190815_132139.jpg.b074e5ecc5ccdbca0289c59893b146c3.jpg