Bullnose Forums

Don's (Pebcak) 351 upgrade Project

Pebcak

Here's the new post I created if you can move it there.

Don's (Pebcak) 351 upgrade Project

I have the file on Google Drive already. I'll get it posted tomorrow. Getting ready to spend some TV time with the Mrs. :nabble_smiley_good:

I do TV time with Janey, so I understand.

But you need to tell me how much of this thread to move to the new one. I can move the whole thing or I can select a post to move, but any replies to that post get moved as well. And, since most of this thread is serial replies about everything will go.

Then I can come back and kill these off-topic posts about moving.

As for the file:

- Open your Google Drive via a browser

- Navigate to the file you want to embed

- Double-click the file to open it in a browser tab

- In the upper right click the 3 dots and then click Open In A New Window

- In the upper right of the new window click the three dots and then click Embed Item

- Copy the code you see that looks like ""

- Paste that code into your post, but make sure you tick the Message is in HTML Format box

- Click Preview Message. If, as I suspect, it ain't WYSIWYG, then we'll have to do some tuning. You can play with the width and height parameters and see if you can dial it in that way. But that doesn't work too well on Google and is one of the reasons I moved to OneDrive. Microsoft gives you more control.

I do TV time with Janey, so I understand.

But you need to tell me how much of this thread to move to the new one. I can move the whole thing or I can select a post to move, but any replies to that post get moved as well. And, since most of this thread is serial replies about everything will go.

As for the file:

- Open your Google Drive via a browser

- Navigate to the file you want to embed

- Double-click the file to open it in a browser tab

- In the upper right click the 3 dots and then click Open In A New Window

- In the upper right of the new window click the three dots and then click Embed Item

- Copy the code you see that looks like ""

- Paste that code into your post, but make sure you tick the Message is in HTML Format box

- Click Preview Message. If, as I suspect, it ain't WYSIWYG, then we'll have to do some tuning. You can play with the width and height parameters and see if you can dial it in that way. But that doesn't work too well on Google and is one of the reasons I moved to OneDrive. Microsoft gives you more control.

Go ahead and move it. I also got to embed the sheet correctly above.

Go ahead and move it. I also got to embed the sheet correctly above.

Okay, it's done... :nabble_smiley_super:

I got you. Took a min cause I was dealing with things here at work. :nabble_anim_claps:

Yeah, I've got you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I just wanted to make sure you replied to my latest post, because I renamed it.

If you were to reply to other posts in this thread the notification would be 'off'

Thanks for sharing! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Yeah, I've got you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I just wanted to make sure you replied to my latest post, because I renamed it.

If you were to reply to other posts in this thread the notification would be 'off'

Thanks for sharing! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Good job, Jim.

Don - Have you embedded the file? I haven't seen it and want to document the instructions for others to follow - if they work.

Good job, Jim.

Don - Have you embedded the file? I haven't seen it and want to document the instructions for others to follow - if they work.

Gary,

'Welcome.

Just trying to do my assignment. :nabble_anim_working: :nabble_smiley_good:

It's a little sparse ATM, but I'm sure we'll get a proper eight page microanalsys going in no time. :nabble_anim_jump: