Bullnose Forums

LMC Now has replacement front door wiring conduit

Cory - I've slept since we had the discussion, but are you saying these are or aren't the right sized conduits? I think you said they are, but just want to make sure I understand.

Gary,

I can't really answer that with 100% certainty since my Bullnose does not have any conduits to compare to. I was comparing them to a set I removed from a Bricknose (1991) at the Junkyard, which are a little larger.

I was just pointing out the size in case anybody orders a set...they are for hole sizes 1.5" on one end, and 2" on the other.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory - I've slept since we had the discussion, but are you saying these are or aren't the right sized conduits? I think you said they are, but just want to make sure I understand.

Gary,

I can't really answer that with 100% certainty since my Bullnose does not have any conduits to compare to. I was comparing them to a set I removed from a Bricknose (1991) at the Junkyard, which are a little larger.

I was just pointing out the size in case anybody orders a set...they are for hole sizes 1.5" on one end, and 2" on the other.

So, 38 & 50 in real world units?

We've been waiting for it since 1886 when our Congress first adopted it. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Most Canadians that are over 40 are fluent in both standard and metric, but below that most will mainly use Metric. There are lots of exceptions however...for height and weight, feet and pounds are still the defacto standard. Where I see the big difference is things like MPG...younger folks up here won't even know what that is...lol. True story.

It all depends on the age of the person you're speaking to. What I'd call a 5 gallon bucket to a younger person is a 20L bucket.

I can switch back and forth with ease with everything EXCEPT temperature...

I've never been good with the Fahrenheit scale since it isn't a direct conversion.

We've been waiting for it since 1886 when our Congress first adopted it. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Most Canadians that are over 40 are fluent in both standard and metric, but below that most will mainly use Metric. There are lots of exceptions however...for height and weight, feet and pounds are still the defacto standard. Where I see the big difference is things like MPG...younger folks up here won't even know what that is...lol. True story.

It all depends on the age of the person you're speaking to. What I'd call a 5 gallon bucket to a younger person is a 20L bucket.

I can switch back and forth with ease with everything EXCEPT temperature...

I've never been good with the Fahrenheit scale since it isn't a direct conversion.

I find inches to mm and liters to gallon conversion pretty easy.

With other things I find I have to 'think' in metric.

And my whole C°=F° is all just approximation except at -40° C=-40°F, 0° C=32°F, STP used to be 20°C. =68°F. , 100°F. =~38°C. ,100°C=212°F

I find inches to mm and liters to gallon conversion pretty easy.

With other things I find I have to 'think' in metric.

And my whole C°=F° is all just approximation except at -40° C=-40°F, 0° C=32°F, STP used to be 20°C. =68°F. , 100°F. =~38°C. ,100°C=212°F

Cory - Ok, I understand on the conduits.

As for metric, I'm poor at conversion. I can do the math, but I can't think or imagine in metric.

On temps, when we lived in the UK I got pretty good at "imagining" in C, and pretty quick on converting. But I can still do it.

In fact, I did the other day driving the GLK. On our long trip I realized that the temp gauge sits at 90 all the time. Hmmm, 90/5 = 18. 18 x 9 = 162. 162 + 32 = 194. YIPES! This thing is must be running a 195 degree 'stat, and that gauge is accurate!

In fact, I did the other day driving the GLK. On our long trip I realized that the temp gauge sits at 90 all the time. Hmmm, 90/5 = 18. 18 x 9 = 162. 162 + 32 = 194. YIPES! This thing is must be running a 195 degree 'stat, and that gauge is accurate!

Yeah, my VW's have all run right on 90C, so I'm used to seeing that number fixed on my screen;).

Yeah, my VW's have all run right on 90C, so I'm used to seeing that number fixed on my screen;).

I thought temperature was indicated by N O R M A L. :nabble_anim_confused: