Bullnose Forums

What is This Connector Called?

temperature-sender-connector.jpg.c7ac300c4da82ea8ff7b491942e351fa.jpg

This looks like the connector that needs to go on a temperature sender that I just purchased for my 351W.

I have all the other stuff I need (heat shrink, heat gun etc...) to make a nice, new connection, but cannot find out what this type of connector is called &/or where to buy the basic unit from (without the wire).

A lot of places call it a "90 Degree Single Contact Female Molded Connector" but you are correct - I am not seeing a place to get just the innards

Google jtt2500h or MC-1-ANGLE as those where both the full boot part I found on two different sites

Gary has the Motorcraft connectors and pigtails catalog up in the documentation.

It's sorted by number of contacts, and has pictures of all the pinouts & locking clips.

Maybe this is related to the 'catalog' thing, like LMC?

ETA, same connector as the starter relay?

I think the choke connector is a bigger bullet.

Gary has the Motorcraft connectors and pigtails catalog up in the documentation.

It's sorted by number of contacts, and has pictures of all the pinouts & locking clips.

Maybe this is related to the 'catalog' thing, like LMC?

ETA, same connector as the starter relay?

I think the choke connector is a bigger bullet.

Using the Ford connector catalog it looks like it is:

Coolant_Temp_Sensor_Connector.jpg.a0c8633101b80dc819e23b5b9d9f280a.jpg

Googling 3U2Z-14S411-NRA I get to this set of results. And in the pics there's this one from Home Depot - Motorcraft Engine Coolant Temperature Sending Unit Switch Connector. However, this NOS FORD HARDWARE WIRING PIGTAIL KIT PART NUMBER 3U2Z-14S411-NRA NEW from eBay looks to be the same for a lot less money.

Using the Ford connector catalog it looks like it is:

Googling 3U2Z-14S411-NRA I get to this set of results. And in the pics there's this one from Home Depot - Motorcraft Engine Coolant Temperature Sending Unit Switch Connector. However, this NOS FORD HARDWARE WIRING PIGTAIL KIT PART NUMBER 3U2Z-14S411-NRA NEW from eBay looks to be the same for a lot less money.

Here it is also at RockAuto.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/motorcraft,WPT476,temperature+sender+/+sensor+connector,2564