Bullnose Forums

Observed Problems

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. I also wonder how much I need it.

Been running without it since I read this and haven't really noticed anything.

Today I tried to post three YouTube videos and couldn't get them to work, so contacted Nabble support. Turns out that the code YouTube gives you when you say Share and then Embed has extraneous stuff in it that kills the post. Further, when you try to fix it there is something weird with Google Chrome that gives an error message.

But, Edge seems to fix it. And, what you have to take out are gesture="media" and the allow="encrypted-media" bits from this one, which is what YouTube gave me:

And when done it looks like:

• 2 weeks later...

Today I tried to post three YouTube videos and couldn't get them to work, so contacted Nabble support. Turns out that the code YouTube gives you when you say Share and then Embed has extraneous stuff in it that kills the post. Further, when you try to fix it there is something weird with Google Chrome that gives an error message.

But, Edge seems to fix it. And, what you have to take out are gesture="media" and the allow="encrypted-media" bits from this one, which is what YouTube gave me:

And when done it looks like:

Gary, FWIW, I have been using Edge for a while now. Today we are back to strange login issues again.

See attached:Bullnose_forums_1214171630.thumb.jpg.a779f8a9dffcfab789c349e433ef35a4.jpg

Gary, FWIW, I have been using Edge for a while now. Today we are back to strange login issues again.

See attached:

Note it shows "Login", but I am logged in???

But you didn't lose your post? Bizarre!

I'm at a loss. I reported the other, but don't have a resolution for that. Now we have a new issue?

Ok, keep me posted on how many times this happens. :nabble_smiley_cry:

• 2 weeks later...

See attached:

Note it shows "Login", but I am logged in???

Ok, now I have another weird occurrence, the last post in a long thread isn't completely visible, it is reminiscent of an old TV with vertical hold issues, don't know if it is from some updates or what, it was fine earlier.

Ok, now I have another weird occurrence, the last post in a long thread isn't completely visible, it is reminiscent of an old TV with vertical hold issues, don't know if it is from some updates or what, it was fine earlier.

I've had this happen before, where I couldn't scroll to the bottom of a thread.

I seem to be logged out on all devices this morning.