Bullnose Forums

Observed Problems

Post had gone into the black hole. If you can see it, it shows "85lebaront2" in the upper right, but says I need to login??? Is Joe Lucas in any way connected with Nabble?

Lol! No, I think it is a Nigerian prince rather than a British one. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Sorry you lost your post. And I can see it shows you are signed in. I'll use your pic to report the problem.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean having to upload individual pictures, one by one?

There is a way to email a post to an existing thread and include multiple pictures. And apparently the 1Mb limit on picture size is waived when doing it that way as Taden posted several pics via email and when I downloaded them they were about 2.5Mb each and I couldn't re-load them w/o making them smaller.

So, maybe you could create a new thread or gallery and then email a response w/multiple pics? Then, if you wanted, go in and edit the post to clean up the extra stuff that comes with email posts/responses?

Every time I try to reply to a thread having come here from the email link the response is that my submit failed.

Then I scroll back down to the bottom of my reply and hit submit *again*, and it goes through.

*every time*

Every time I try to reply to a thread having come here from the email link the response is that my submit failed.

Then I scroll back down to the bottom of my reply and hit submit *again*, and it goes through.

*every time*

It happens to me, but only maybe 1 out of 10 times.

I'll report that as well.

*every time*

I get the submit failed error about 95% of the time. It is quite rare and catches me off guard when it actually goes through on the first click.

• 4 weeks later...

I got the login message sometime in the last 24 hours.

Thankfully I have Chrome auto filling the request so it is only one click.

I don't have that problem as I'm on here seemingly all the time. But, I can see how it would be frustrating. I'll go re-report it. Sorry. :nabble_smiley_blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have that problem as I'm on here seemingly all the time. But, I can see how it would be frustrating. I'll go re-report it. Sorry. :nabble_smiley_blush:

This morning I get a cascading (stair stepping?) list of all posts in a thread.

I am replying to this one because it is my only option.

This morning I get a cascading (stair stepping?) list of all posts in a thread.

I am replying to this one because it is my only option.

Jim - I’ve see that view, at least once, but don’t know how I got there and can’t find it now. Have things corrected themselves?