Bullnose Forums

Observed Problems

There is something strange about seeing or not seeing your own signature. Sometimes I don't see mine. But yours appears to be showing all the time, at least for me.

Yes, I do have a few things going, and what you are seeing here isn't all of them. But things will work out!

Gary, I was on Firefox this morning and saw my signature. Went to Chrome, which is what I normally use, and no signature.

Just for future reference!

Thanks!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened when you logged in? I've been taken back to my post sometimes.

Anyway, bummer! I'll see what I can find out.

Post had gone into the black hole. If you can see it, it shows "85lebaront2" in the upper right, but says I need to login??? Is Joe Lucas in any way connected with Nabble?

Not being able to upload an album is a pain

You mean having to upload individual pictures, one by one?

There is a way to email a post to an existing thread and include multiple pictures. And apparently the 1Mb limit on picture size is waived when doing it that way as Taden posted several pics via email and when I downloaded them they were about 2.5Mb each and I couldn't re-load them w/o making them smaller.

So, maybe you could create a new thread or gallery and then email a response w/multiple pics? Then, if you wanted, go in and edit the post to clean up the extra stuff that comes with email posts/responses?