Bullnose Forums

Observed Problems

I found that I can change the font of the nav menu, so I dropped it from 15 to 10 on both main and the sub-menus. Let's see if that helps. Meanwhile I will continue to investigate.

Gary,

I figured out that mousing over Specifications pops up the red-box context menu and I can't use the pointing device (mouse) to reveal anything more (already knew that) BUT BUT BUT... I can use the down-arrow keyboard key to move the entire page, and THAT brings with it that red box.

So, it's a workaround, at least for now.

1366 x 768

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris - What I see is shown below on my laptop, and when you move your mouse to the red part you can scroll down to get the rest of the menu. And my iPad when in landscape does about the same. However, when in portrait mode it has the 3-line menu in the upper left.

Gary, this is what I see, with the shrunken font:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.15889efe0172abcc32cc012d7909c300.jpg

Chris - What I see is shown below on my laptop, and when you move your mouse to the red part you can scroll down to get the rest of the menu. And my iPad when in landscape does about the same. However, when in portrait mode it has the 3-line menu in the upper left.

Still no signature yet.

Sorry if this has been hashed out!

And here's something else that may be the cause of Jim's/my problems, might not be - but SOMETHING is wrong here.

I posted a screenshot; that post ended up on a new page in the thread, fine.

But scrolling a LONG way to the bottom of the page - to get to a nav menu - gives me THIS:

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.1b40bccc91e69291980b9d972c9cf48e.jpg

And here's something else that may be the cause of Jim's/my problems, might not be - but SOMETHING is wrong here.

I posted a screenshot; that post ended up on a new page in the thread, fine.

But scrolling a LONG way to the bottom of the page - to get to a nav menu - gives me THIS:

And here is looking at Fonzie's thread:

Untitled-3.thumb.jpg.3065be0f9b9da374e83b2ca5a2356212.jpg

Something is amiss methinks ;)

And here is looking at Fonzie's thread:

Something is amiss methinks ;)

Grumpin - Your sig is showing, at least to me. See below.

Chris - I'm not sure what you are telling me. But I think you are saying that the menu is much further down in one shot that the other. Is there a chance the first shot was with the old 15-point font in the nav and the second is the smaller 10-point?

IMG_0447.thumb.png.4e067bed1319c9d3535970e4aea45194.png

Chris - I'm not sure what you are telling me. But I think you are saying that the menu is much further down in one shot that the other. Is there a chance the first shot was with the old 15-point font in the nav and the second is the smaller 10-point?

No, sir, all screenshots were made within a few minutes of each other.

Just showing you what I see and how I can't use the mouse to make anything better, to try and reveal the hidden contents of the red box.

If this isn't clear, it will need to wait until I get there, too much typing involved to try and explain on a frickin laptop.

No, sir, all screenshots were made within a few minutes of each other.

Just showing you what I see and how I can't use the mouse to make anything better, to try and reveal the hidden contents of the red box.

If this isn't clear, it will need to wait until I get there, too much typing involved to try and explain on a frickin laptop.

See how this works. :nabble_anim_working:

"Grumpin - Your sig is showing, at least to me. See below."

OK, thanks Gary. I still don't see it. No problem, you have enough to deal with!

Thanks!

There is something strange about seeing or not seeing your own signature. Sometimes I don't see mine. But yours appears to be showing all the time, at least for me.

Yes, I do have a few things going, and what you are seeing here isn't all of them. But things will work out!