Bullnose Forums

Observed Problems

Another thing I wish there was a reply button at the bottom of the thread.

I have to scroll back up to the top of a post and hit reply, but sometimes what I'm posting may not be relevant to that last post, or even any post on the page.

I agree 10000%. Thought of that many times. So, I need to make a list......

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's the label. :)

Gary - I can't speak for kristpherdb but I can say that *I* can't find anything Specifications/Certification Label in any nav menu.

You are probably talking about the menu in the LH column... hovering over SPECIFICATIONS results in a javascript pop-up box with a few entries, the bottom gets chopped off and I can't proceed past BUILD SHEET INTERPRETATION.

IOW at least for me, there is no such link as Specifications/Certification Label, at least that I can find.

Gary - I can't speak for kristpherdb but I can say that *I* can't find anything Specifications/Certification Label in any nav menu.

You are probably talking about the menu in the LH column... hovering over SPECIFICATIONS results in a javascript pop-up box with a few entries, the bottom gets chopped off and I can't proceed past BUILD SHEET INTERPRETATION.

IOW at least for me, there is no such link as Specifications/Certification Label, at least that I can find.

Maybe there should be a vertical scrollbar for the LH column? On my laptop, the last entry on the bottom is the top half of what looks like UNDERHOOD, hovering over it opens up a context menu but it opens BELOW the lower screen edge/border, all I can see is the top edge of a red pop-up box but no way to navigate to it.

Chris - What I see is shown below on my laptop, and when you move your mouse to the red part you can scroll down to get the rest of the menu. And my iPad when in landscape does about the same. However, when in portrait mode it has the 3-line menu in the upper left.

The whole menu thing is really messing Jim up as it overlays the text input box. So I've liaised with my Nabble guru across the pond and he suggested that I give everybody the 3-line menu, even when using a desktop or laptop. I think that would solve the problem, so am researching it.

Nav_Menu_Issue.thumb.jpg.438ce7949069b74936452022db1d1056.jpg

Chris - What I see is shown below on my laptop, and when you move your mouse to the red part you can scroll down to get the rest of the menu. And my iPad when in landscape does about the same. However, when in portrait mode it has the 3-line menu in the upper left.

The whole menu thing is really messing Jim up as it overlays the text input box. So I've liaised with my Nabble guru across the pond and he suggested that I give everybody the 3-line menu, even when using a desktop or laptop. I think that would solve the problem, so am researching it.

I found that I can change the font of the nav menu, so I dropped it from 15 to 10 on both main and the sub-menus. Let's see if that helps. Meanwhile I will continue to investigate.

Chris - What I see is shown below on my laptop, and when you move your mouse to the red part you can scroll down to get the rest of the menu. And my iPad when in landscape does about the same. However, when in portrait mode it has the 3-line menu in the upper left.The whole menu thing is really messing Jim up as it overlays the text input box. So I've liaised with my Nabble guru across the pond and he suggested that I give everybody the 3-line menu, even when using a desktop or laptop. I think that would solve the problem, so am researching it.
I must have a smaller screen or lower resolution or sumthin, it doesn't all for and is cut off at the bottom.

Are you referring to the Hamburger menu?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

... and now notifications to this thread are directed to 'second chance 85 flareside' :nabble_smiley_angry:

Chris, my screen resolution is 2560x1600. ...

I don't think that is the issue.

When Gary first started his website I had the same drop down or cascading menu issue you do (on the cottage homepage)

Jim - I moved these comments from the other thread. But it didn't change the title, which may be where the title comes from for the email. So I changed the title on this one.

Chris - Yes, I'm thinking about changing to the hamburger menu for all users. What do y'all think?

Jim - I moved these comments from the other thread. But it didn't change the title, which may be where the title comes from for the email. So I changed the title on this one.

Chris - Yes, I'm thinking about changing to the hamburger menu for all users. What do y'all think?

Gary

When I clicked the link in Gmail (so I don't get all that junk in my reply) it took me to the flareside thread.

This time it took me here.