Bullnose Forums

Observed Problems

Gary, several times I have been logged in, gone to make a post, and when I click "Post Message" it takes me back to the login screen. Once I re login it brings me right back to my post so I can post it.

And you didn't lose your post? Wow!

But, I think you are saying the problem is that you were logged in but it wouldn't let you post. I thought I was having so,liar problems, but discovered that I really wasn't logged in. Since you can look at anything without being logged in it is easy to miss when you aren't - until you start to post. In my case it didn't show "Gary Lewis" in the upper right and I wasn't logged in.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you didn't lose your post? Wow!

But, I think you are saying the problem is that you were logged in but it wouldn't let you post. I thought I was having so,liar problems, but discovered that I really wasn't logged in. Since you can look at anything without being logged in it is easy to miss when you aren't - until you start to post. In my case it didn't show "Gary Lewis" in the upper right and I wasn't logged in.

It showed me as being logged in, I usually log in in case I see something I want to reply to.

Just did it to me again replying to Jim's message. I logged in, saw his message, opened it, formulated my reply by looking up some information I have here from my build and when i hit "post message" it brought me back to the login screen.

Bizarre. And it didn't lose your input? I will check to see if this is a known problem.

It is supposed to, at least now I have the favicon showing.
I still see the weebly w.

From: 85lebaront2 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>

To: ctubutis <redacted_email_address>

Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 7:29 PM

Subject: Re: Easy Way To Go To Last Post In Thread

It is supposed to, at least now I have the favicon showing. "Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional"
1986 F-350, 2011 Flex

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/Observed-Problems-tp17p1241.html

To unsubscribe from Observed Problems, click here.
NAML