Bullnose Forums

Show off what you have, and know

ArdWrknTrk

Gary,

Now that you pointed it out, I honestly don't know if I was aware of that Bullnose FAQ page. I think that is probably what I had in mind...more or less. No sense in re-inventing the wheel here. Maybe a trivia discussion thread would be cool though...at least to those of us that are obsessed with obscure details...lol.

Cory - Would you be willing to take on the Minutia Czar role? Or, would that be Prime Minister? I'd really LOVE it if we could start dividing up things, like John took on the truck of the month thing.

We could give you special powers to move things around or even be an editor on the website.

Cory - Would you be willing to take on the Minutia Czar role? Or, would that be Prime Minister? I'd really LOVE it if we could start dividing up things, like John took on the truck of the month thing.

We could give you special powers to move things around or even be an editor on the website.

Haha, Gary, it would be more like a Premier...that's the Canadian version of a State Governor.:nabble_smiley_grin:

You'll always be the Prime Minister.:nabble_smiley_good:

Well, I could give it a try. I usually avoid having any responsibilities with forums...lol, but let me read through some of the documentation and see if I can figure something out in my head.

I enjoy Bullnose minutia, BUT...my experience, knowledge and interest ends at 5 lugs...lol.

Haha, Gary, it would be more like a Premier...that's the Canadian version of a State Governor.:nabble_smiley_grin:

You'll always be the Prime Minister.:nabble_smiley_good:

Well, I could give it a try. I usually avoid having any responsibilities with forums...lol, but let me read through some of the documentation and see if I can figure something out in my head.

I enjoy Bullnose minutia, BUT...my experience, knowledge and interest ends at 5 lugs...lol.

Ok, you are now the Premier Of Bullnose Minutia. Or is that Minutia Premier - Bullnose? Or??? :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Yours to name, and yours to do. THANKS!