Bullnose Forums

New Assistant Admin - Jim!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm humbled. :nabble_smiley_blush:

But when Gary asked if I could help I thought about all this forum has done for me.

"Ask not what your forum can do for you, but, what you can do for your forum"

I'll do my best to handle a few of the mundane tasks while I get a grip on my new powers and responsibilities. :nabble_smiley_super:

Like greeting and engaging new users.

And I'll poke around behind the scenes to get a better understanding of things under the hood.

Thanks for the vote of faith, Gary!

I'm humbled. :nabble_smiley_blush:

But when Gary asked if I could help I thought about all this forum has done for me.

"Ask not what your forum can do for you, but, what you can do for your forum"

I'll do my best to handle a few of the mundane tasks while I get a grip on my new powers and responsibilities. :nabble_smiley_super:

Like greeting and engaging new users.

And I'll poke around behind the scenes to get a better understanding of things under the hood.

Thanks for the vote of faith, Gary!

Jim - I have complete faith in you. But what I am wondering about is me. Why don't you show as Assistant Admin? I show as Admin. :nabble_anim_confused:

- deleted -

Go through the steps in the email and see if you can at least see someone's "groups". I wouldn't suggest taking membership away, but you should be able to at least see the membership.

And, see if you can peer into the Quarantined Posts & Threads folder to see what's in there.

Go through the steps in the email and see if you can at least see someone's "groups". I wouldn't suggest taking membership away, but you should be able to at least see the membership.

And, see if you can peer into the Quarantined Posts & Threads folder to see what's in there.

Gary i clicked your name and the only thing different I see is the option to 'ban this user'

I've gotta say, I was tempted. :nabble_smiley_evil:

When I look at the quarantined posts thread nothing seems different.

(I did see your groups)

Gary i clicked your name and the only thing different I see is the option to 'ban this user'

(I did see your groups)

Badges???

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!!!! 🤠

(I did see your groups)

When you click my name, or any name, you don't see the option to Add/Remove Groups? If not lets give it over night and see what happens.