Bullnose Forums

Hello new users!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks just joined as I have found a True Barn Find. 1983 F100 300 Straight 6 Stepside(Styleside) . Bought at Estate Auction. Never left Texas. Last Titled in Texas 2013. Looks like it just stayed on the Ranchito and hauled feed to the cattle and put back in Barn. Repainted sometime as the under color is a Tan looking paint. . No rust and no dents. Has AC and Power Steering, both work. Runs like a top or as far as I've run it on my 10 acre place. Thanks for the site and info.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But would you be ok if I moved your post to have its own thread?

Nice truck. But a Styleside is the smooth-sided Ford pickup. Yours is a Flareside, hence the FOG reference.

So, what part of Texas is home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But would you be ok if I moved your post to have its own thread?

Nice truck. But a Styleside is the smooth-sided Ford pickup. Yours is a Flareside, hence the FOG reference.

So, what part of Texas is home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or zip.

Thanks for the info Gary. Yeah Flareside. 78639. About 70 miles West of Austin.

Hi Everyone,

After buying and selling 2 Ford's as a newcomer into US (1967 Galaxie 500 Convertible 390 and 1995 Bronco XLT 5.8), I just got my 3rd Ford in our 3rd year in US. It is a 1983 F350 Custom Single Cab Dually. It has 460 in it with 4 speed manual tranny. Original paint and interior, 89k miles. As Midwesterns know very well, it is nearly impossible to find rust free cars around here, so I was looking for something all over states. And found this beauty in Missoula, MT. It was never been driven in winter, undercoated from factory, 1st owner and absolutely rust free. I also fell in love with the factory writings under the hood and engine bay area. Because of pandemic and being a dually, companies tried to charge me crazy amounts for transport and I decided to drive it all the way from West Montana to Illinois))) (A Turkish courage, or stupidity. Whatever you call) I drove her for 1580 miles, spent 11 mpg but saved tons of money. (Except the need to use Advil 200 mg for the next 3 months) I did not have any issues at all. The only thing was my mistake. I used the front fuel tank all the way down and probably it sucked dirt. I have lower fuel pressure and choking only on front tank, I hope I can fix it easily with filter changes. I know that both of the electric pumps were replaced by the owner.

I am not a big fan of sucking air noise, so I may get rid of the Ford racing covers and filter and return back to original (The seller gave them) Here are the pics:

By the way,I still could not find the workshop manual for 83 F350, if anybody have a link I appreciate so much...

Nice truck. Mine 85 LWB 302 EFI 150 is the same color. Yours is in great shape - looks sharp!

There's no real beef.

Internet Brands is a business model. Therefore it sells members and puts advertising on site.

But everything you post, every image becomes their property.

Gary decided to take his ball and go home.

An amazing amount of documentation is here and the S:N is much better. :nabble_smiley_good:

I don’t understand your post. Are you a fan of this site or not?

I don’t understand your post. Are you a fan of this site or not?

I'm an Admin on this site...

My post is explaining to L.R.D. why Gary made a break from Ford Truck Enthusiasts and started his own Bullnose forum.

Gary's reply below mine seems to confirm that.

I'm not sure what you don't understand. :nabble_anim_confused:

I'm an Admin on this site...

My post is explaining to L.R.D. why Gary made a break from Ford Truck Enthusiasts and started his own Bullnose forum.

Gary's reply below mine seems to confirm that.

I'm not sure what you don't understand. :nabble_anim_confused:

Yep, Jim's not only one of the admin's on here but one of the main contributors, as you can see from his post count. So he wasn't criticizing us, that's for sure. :nabble_smiley_wink: